Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How’s your Albion mojo the day before the season kicks off?

How’s your Albion mojo our season kicking off tomorrow?

• Total voters

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
5 Nervous after a huge summer of signings worried we might have lost some of the #Together with the departure of so many

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A big fat 9 for me. I haven't missed football. As is usual with a World Cup season it never really stopped. But I have missed the Amex and my match day with my mates and I'm itching to see the new fit and physically strong Albion with the new players in place. We've had a tremendous window. And, weirdly, because the weather has been so nice I almost have a yearning to come in to the concourse from the freezing cold in a thick coat and two pairs of socks and wolf down a pie and Harveys.

The only bummer is that I will be spending today - the real opening day - on the M25 and sitting in a flying tin can to Bangalore and I reckon I'll get the results about midnight our time. But I'm back in time for the Man U game and absolutely RARING to go.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Off to Watford in 3 hours and I’m a full on 10!!!!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
When [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] gets his lazy ass out of bed for the official NSC match day thread, all will be well :cool:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It's always high just before the first match of the season; ever the optimist. Right now, after an active transfer window, playing in the Premier League, supporting one of the best run clubs in the country, having made a combination of steady and spectacular progress since 2009, I think it is only right that I say 10.

Exactly how I feel. I'm reading any snippet I can find in the press about us and am really confident we can stay up.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8560702]9, would have been a 10 if we didn't have so many injuries! :banana:

We’ve got 2 , both “minor niggles” or three of you include Jason Steele out of 25.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Mojo is good .

I just really hope we don’t carry on with last seasons away form where we looked useless in the majority of matches

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Think I was 8 back in July... think I'm a 7 now.

We had an amazing window with some potentially very exciting players wearing the stripes this season.
Nerves have kicked in now though and don't want this roller coaster ride to end anytime soon. Points today ans I think I'll be up to 9!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh what the hell, it's a 10. Really really excited, indeed I can't remember being this excited before a season before - and I'm 61.

As I said on another thread, no doubt at 5 o'clock on Saturday I'll come back down to earth with a bump, but for now .... Woo hoo! Yes! Yes! Yes! Come on you seagulls!

*Bump* Ouch!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Mojo is good .

I just really hope we don’t carry on with last seasons away form where we looked useless in the majority of matches

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now if we'd all started at 2 we could climb the mojo ladder together.
As it I can't go up, yet, because of everybody coming down. :lol: :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here