Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kay Burley

Kay-Burley-Tweet.jpg

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
“It comes as she was clearly biased and one sided during an interview with an MP, it has many wondering where impartial and fair news has went“.
I’m guessing it “has went” to the same place as the reporter’s grammar.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What on earth IS that website? That article appears to have been written by our old friend HB&B. Awful. :nono:

That website reeks of foul play noise
No journalist names, opinions by "guest contributors"
Put money on it that its registered abroad and probably leads back to a dot ru address :)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Out of interest, i know the story is being widely reported and she is obv crackers for using Simon Weston as an example but how on earth did this website happen to be your goto link?How did you come across it?

The website have a petition page on the story and cant even get his name right(call him simon west)..........your link stinks chap :) or the website does anyway
https://www.change.org/p/sky-news-k...n-over-comparing-him-to-women-who-wear-burqas

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Aside from this issue, I think she is just about unwatchable. How she continues to nail down that job is amazing: she is a preening and clumsy broadcaster given to a weird mixture of stridency and chummy over-familiarity. She is also blessed with the worst fake laugh on TV. She is the best argument for the BBC news channel.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What on earth IS that website? That article appears to have been written by our old friend HB&B. Awful. :nono:

My first thoughts exactly. One look at it confirms that it is certain to be read by people who are a) not very bright and b) not very pleasent. I'm sure bushy or someone of his ilk will be along in a minute to prove my point.

Edit: and as noted above this is exactly the kind of thing Russia would be behind.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Glory be, that link is a shocker. There used to be a poster, who's name I forget, who shared links like that all the time.

Even more bizarre. Pastafarian's posts here are spot on.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Out of interest, i know the story is being widely reported and she is obv crackers for using Simon Weston as an example but how on earth did this website happen to be your goto link?How did you come across it?

The website have a petition page on the story and cant even get his name right(call him simon west)..........your link stinks chap :) or the website does anyway
https://www.change.org/p/sky-news-k...n-over-comparing-him-to-women-who-wear-burqas

If you go on the petition page there is a link on there. Couldn’t give a toss if the link stinks ;), the report is shocking.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
My first thoughts exactly. One look at it confirms that it is certain to be read by people who are a) not very bright and b) not very pleasent. I'm sure bushy or someone of his ilk will be along in a minute to prove my point.

Edit: and as noted above this is exactly the kind of thing Russia would be behind.

Would someone who cant even spell pleasant be considered not very bright ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Burley is the worst journalist on TV news, she's so tactlessly tabloid she makes The Daily Sport look like The Guardian.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here