[Football] Worst Window

Worst Window

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, which PL club has had the worst window

And conversely, who has had the best, (on paper)

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Newcastle has to be the worst ... although Burnley must be close behind but they are starting from a better position ... probably

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs must have had the worst as they havent signed any new players. The best is dependant on their resources so Fulham will consider it a good window

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Manchester United for me, didn’t get anyone in they really needed. I don’t think they’ll get top four this season. Arsenal have had a good window.
Liverpool have also singed some good players, but blimey it’s cost them a lot of money.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Southampton. They sold their most creative player for peanuts, and have not addressed the issues they had from last season. Inngs is a gamble.

Spurs have brought in no one... but what have they lost? Their squad is still fantastic.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Southampton. They sold their most creative player for peanuts, and have not addressed the issues they had from last season. Inngs is a gamble.

Spurs have brought in no one... but what have they lost? Their squad is still fantastic.

You're right about Spurs, I thought that just as I clicked to vote for them.

But they do have title aspirations these days and MUST be in the CL every year now with that stadium cost etc and they've just stood still this window.

Risky, very risky.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Utd

Failed to bring in anyone of top quality and failed to off load the deadwood to reduce wage bill.
Although can still sell to overseas clubs.

Can't see them making up the gap on City

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Struggling to believe that Spurs are 100% happy with last year's squad. It's not like they won the league with 100pts and plenty of headroom!
Must be considered to have the worst window. If you won everything last season, why change? If you won nothing, why stay the same?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

True. But it's not enoug to challenge Cithie imo so they should be looking to strengthen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here