Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Singing The Blues - Season 3

On the back of two profitable seasons, kicking off this weekend with odds of 15/2 for us to beat Watford and for Fulham to beat Palace via a price boost with Hills.

£10 invested.

Last season netted £55 profit and the season before we netted a whopping £392. Here's hoping for a third consecutive season of profitability and a good number of reasons to laugh at Palace!

The betting strategy I follow is:-

£10 double on Brighton to win and Palace to lose when they the same weekend or in the same midweek.
If I win, then the stake increases 50% for the following bet, so £15, £22.50 (we got to £33.75 in season 1)
If we lose an increased stake bet, the bet resets to £10 for the follow fixtures.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It’s great that at the end of the season, you’re still guaranteed to be in overall profit. :thumbsup:

Hope it goes well again.

So, odds are up to £15 this week after a memorable day at the Amex and quite possibly (dare I say) a slightly unluckly outcome for Palace.

67-1 is on offer courtesy of a Ladrokes odd boost, which means a 4 figure return shall be the reward if something quite remarkable occurs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just £7.50 profit now so if this weekend does not deliver I slip into the red this season.

Odds of 13/2 via Betfair. £10 on

Always my favourite :thumbsup:

That win seemed an age ago! But it returned a profit of £65 which takes the season to date tally to £72.50.

I got a smidge over 6-1 on the double this weekend via a Ladbrokes price boost. The rules state that the stake increases 50% after a win, so £15 is duly invested

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
There is a chance the Nutty Professor isn't fit today so you could be on a winner.
7.png

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I cashed out my £5 double as soon as Everton scored (£29). Cost myself £4 but no worries. A great weekend of results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here