Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Singing The Blues - Season 3

Well well well.....

My £15 bet returned just under £93, bringing up profit for the season to date to a very respectable £166.00. I'm pretty sure that one more 'collect' will ensure this is a profitable bet for a third consecutive season!

As per the rules, the stake increases by a further 50%. £22.50 invested at 5.5-1 via Betfair.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well well well.....

My £15 bet returned just under £93, bringing up profit for the season to date to a very respectable £166.00. I'm pretty sure that one more 'collect' will ensure this is a profitable bet for a third consecutive season!

As per the rules, the stake increases by a further 50%. £22.50 invested at 5.5-1 via Betfair.
Superb stuff. I can see this being rather profitable this season. Again. [emoji23]

Running profit now at £113.50. The odds this weekend seem very large at 23-1. This is mainly because Burnley can be backed at nearly 7-1. This seems insane agsint a team on the same points with questionable home form.

Still, we have to do our bit first........

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
£103 is the running profit for the season.

£10 at odds just shy of 4-1 which I would think will be one of the shortest prices for the double this season.
Your Palace counterpart (if one exists) will have had a very profitable day today...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here