Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Didn't reflect too well on Albion fans. You know it's going badly when you get people doing the old "this is less of a question and more of a point" malarkey. The number of times CH had to diplomatically start "good question" while boggling at the absurdity of the stuff he was being asked...

Chris can handle that sort of stuff with ease though and he was rightly pushed harder on injuries, the 25 man squad, and issues like the form of Locadia.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Albion fans are so lucky in having an owner, CEO and manager, who regularly meet the fans and answer any questions.

Edit: ...answer any questions they want to, and duck those they don’t want to.

Plenty of questions not actually answered, though all three are adept at the ducking and weaving.

I have no problem with this, btw, they have a business and football club to run, and it would be commercial &/or tactical suicide to actually answer some of the questions.

Where I agree 100% is that it’s good that they do the FF - long may it continue.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Any news of pie fillings yet ?

yes.

guestpies.png

I had the Thai curry pie last Friday. It was rubbish. Pastry too thick and soggy, filling too dry and very bland. Recommend avoiding.

I agree.

All of the pies are shocking, how anyone actually parts with actual money for them is beyond me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here