Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I have Leukaemia although it is not an obvious disability and did manage every away game last year but can't stand for long periods. So it is not all about height but age and condition as well.

I appreciate that. I’m sorry for coming across as ignorant, believe it or not I’d be the first to move if it helped someone else as I can generally see from anywhere.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
TLO asking question about plastic glasses and drinking in sight of pitch.

Barbs wants re-usable plastic.
Not necessarily keen on drinking in stand.

After being at the World Cup, no way should drinking in stand be allowed. People going for a piss - even during England semi final !! - every 5mins

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Probably one of the better fans forums I've listened too.

Bit annoyed no pie or toilet floor questions though.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Didn't reflect too well on Albion fans. You know it's going badly when you get people doing the old "this is less of a question and more of a point" malarkey. The number of times CH had to diplomatically start "good question" while boggling at the absurdity of the stuff he was being asked...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
That was good and bordering on intelligent in places. Still a fair bit of nonsense - lack of away tickets, Brexit and reusable plastics - but overall a lot of the football questions were decent.

Well hosted by JC and a decent watch/listen. I wonder how many other PL clubs would have a FF on transfer deadline night and if the mutual respect was so good.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
That was good and bordering on intelligent in places. Still a fair bit of nonsense - lack of away tickets, Brexit and reusable plastics - but overall a lot of the football questions were decent.

Agreed - club were pushed hard on standing at away games, Locadia signing, the missing one out of 25 squad despite panel trying to duck it, the under 23 squad progression. And all credit to Hughton, Bloom and Barber doing it for the 4th year in a row i think. Few clubs do this and even fewer have the full attendance of the manager, CEO and owner turning up in person.

PS: Bloom ducked the Percy Tau question i notice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here