Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone / stikers

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
from the presser via Naylor

"CH: "Locadia is fine. He's been training. Andone is still quite not there. We expect him to train tomorrow or Monday.
"Jose hasn't quite made it." #bhafc

No mention of Murray?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can’t help thinking that we might have been better off going for Lucas Perez, who signed for West Ham today, I believe he kept Andone out of the Deportivo team most of last season.

The way it's seemingly panning out the Albion ought to have nipped in ahead of Reading and singed that Baldock fella.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Had no one worked out not seeing him in pre season was a terrible sign and the club keeping very quiet about any injury even stranger.

Andone no doubt will need an Op on his groin if it doesnt clear up soon.

How on earth did you come up with that assumption?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Oh dear, looks like we've found our new sicknote.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Andone to be our top scorer this season. Locadia second top scorer.

Calling it now. Based on nothing but wanting to balance some of the pessimism with unrestrained optimism.
If you were going for unrestrained optimism you should have listed them the other way round.

Locadia can't even kick the ball, let alone headerer it.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
If you were going for unrestrained optimism you should have listed them the other way round.

Locadia can't even kick the ball, let alone headerer it.

being optimistic here .... I am going to say Locadia top scorer , once he gets his first goal in prem game he will gain confidence and go on a goal spree

well I can dream cant I :p

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
and then didn't play at all against Nantes......

Have to say I'm worried about our striker situation. Despite having spent £50m+, it looks like we're going to be starting the season with Hemed up front. I'm sure I'll get flamed for being a pessimist but the with teams we've got to play at the start of the season, it would be great if we could field a team capable of scoring goals.....

its ok to have reservations, Locadia is still unproven at this level, Andone even more so... Still Muzza is the only first choice proven quantity.

I'd love us to get Ings, and not a single bid? Let Hemed go, Ings and muzza with competition from Locadia and Andone. job done!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
being optimistic here .... I am going to say Locadia top scorer , once he gets his first goal in prem game he will gain confidence and go on a goal spree

well I can dream cant I :p

He scored against Swansea in the Prem.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's a real shame that both Locadia and Andone have missed large parts of pre-season. We've had them both all summer so it was the perfect opportunity to get them up to speed and integrated but they've barely kicked a ball. It would have been excellent to be able to have them both hit the ground running from the first whistle of the season instead of having them play catch up.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
It's a real shame that both Locadia and Andone have missed large parts of pre-season. We've had them both all summer so it was the perfect opportunity to get them up to speed and integrated but they've barely kicked a ball. It would have been excellent to be able to have them both hit the ground running from the first whistle of the season instead of having them play catch up.

My exact feeling, really bad luck for them and us :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here