Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone / stikers

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Likely to be on the bench ? What times the press conf ?

Maybe AJ will have to come off the bench up front.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
euro-2016-france-florin-andone-romania-066.jpg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Thought Locadia was the groin injury.
Andone trying to get up to fitness.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Had no one worked out not seeing him in pre season was a terrible sign and the club keeping very quiet about any injury even stranger.

Andone no doubt will need an Op on his groin if it doesnt clear up soon.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Had no one worked out not seeing him in pre season was a terrible sign and the club keeping very quiet about any injury even stranger.

Andone no doubt will need an Op on his groin if it doesnt clear up soon.

the 'official' club line is he is being managed .. his injury has cleared and the club are slowly managing his recovery to full fitness so as not to aggravate it again .... he did play 45 mins of friendly behind closed doors but it is odd he has not done any media work unless his English isnt good enough yet

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Andone played 45 minutes against Nice a week ago.

and then didn't play at all against Nantes......

Have to say I'm worried about our striker situation. Despite having spent £50m+, it looks like we're going to be starting the season with Hemed up front. I'm sure I'll get flamed for being a pessimist but the with teams we've got to play at the start of the season, it would be great if we could field a team capable of scoring goals.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
and then didn't play at all against Nantes......

Have to say I'm worried about our striker situation. Despite having spent £50m+, it looks like we're going to be starting the season with Hemed up front. I'm sure I'll get flamed for being a pessimist but the with teams we've got to play at the start of the season, it would be great if we could field a team capable of scoring goals.....

Hemed won't be here

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
from the presser via Naylor

"CH: "Locadia is fine. He's been training. Andone is still quite not there. We expect him to train tomorrow or Monday.
"Jose hasn't quite made it." #bhafc

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
the 'official' club line is he is being managed .. his injury has cleared and the club are slowly managing his recovery to full fitness so as not to aggravate it again .... he did play 45 mins of friendly behind closed doors but it is odd he has not done any media work unless his English isnt good enough yet

His English isn't too bad to be fair but quite basic. he's a good character and come accross as a very confident guy and motivational, but he's naturally quite shy - a lot like Tomer Hemed. He's an intelligent guy and will pick up the language, but he's quite nervous about speaking English. That's all

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can’t help thinking that we might have been better off going for Lucas Perez, who signed for West Ham today, I believe he kept Andone out of the Deportivo team most of last season.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking forward to seeing how DJ Locadia does in his make-or-break half-season now he's had a full summer to get fitness thrashed into him by the club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to seeing how DJ Locadia does in his make-or-break half-season.

Hopefully just as well as One in Ten Glenn did way back, and better than Leon “he’s all right” Knight :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here