Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone / stikers

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I think we'll struggle to score goals again this season from the recognised strikers, hoping the rest of the team's contribution is much greater than last.

Murray is still our best striker by some distance and we all know he can't play week in/out or even 90mins. Locadia doesn't strike me as reliable, Hemed tries hard but...Finally, I just have this feeling that Andone won't cut it. As for all the exciting promise of development signings, well, as we've seen, some aren't even geographically close to playing in the first term let alone bench warmers.

I don't know about glass half empty, has your glass got anything in it at all?...……..

……. or is it broken?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
But his World Cup finished on 3 July, why wasn't he back training on the 24 July and ready to play last weekend.

I think it was noticeable that looking on Instagram etc the other players were working on their fitness all summer, runs, gym sessions etc whereas Jose had a holiday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
from the presser via Naylor

"CH: "Locadia is fine. He's been training. Andone is still quite not there. We expect him to train tomorrow or Monday.
"Jose hasn't quite made it." #bhafc
I hope he wasn't on life support.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I don't know about glass half empty, has your glass got anything in it at all?...……..

……. or is it broken?

Bit harsh considering this is widely recognised still and last seasons problem. Maybe you’ve had too many glasses...? :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Bit harsh considering this is widely recognised still and last seasons problem. Maybe you’ve had too many glasses...? :)

I was on the tongue in cheek optimistic side of the thread - no slight intended...…..

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Nothing from Dunk or Duffy? FFS that needs to be sorted - at least there was one last season. Hughton out!

I only chose four players to comment on. It didn't include Murray, Jahnwotsisface, Bissouma. And I am counting on every member of the 25 man squad scoring at some point, including each of the three goalkeepers.

My glass is positively and dangerously overflowing...….

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Murray is still our best striker by some distance and we all know he can't play week in/out or even 90mins. .

Glenn played 90 minutes 11 times last season, 70+ mins a further 10 times and featured in every single League game for the club from End of Sept onwards (bar one) week in/out. Scored a few as well.
He’s (nearly) 35 , won’t go on forever but as with Bruno looks after himself.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Why is it STILL a problem when we have added both Locadia and Andone to our squad since this time last season? (as well as AJ and Bissouma who are both attack minded players)

I’m guessing because we didn’t sign some Charlie Big Potatoes striker for zillions then it must be a failure, right?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think we'll struggle to score goals again this season from the recognised strikers, hoping the rest of the team's contribution is much greater than last.

Murray is still our best striker by some distance and we all know he can't play week in/out or even 90mins. Locadia doesn't strike me as reliable, Hemed tries hard but...Finally, I just have this feeling that Andone won't cut it. As for all the exciting promise of development signings, well, as we've seen, some aren't even geographically close to playing in the first term let alone bench warmers.

Andone won't cut it based on?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
portlock is going to be disappointed with his contribution to this thread.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Indeed he is and travelled with the squad to Watford, albeit this photo makes it look like he’s almost a stowaway....

b252ca87cac0b57e84437d87462c6983.jpg

Either that or he photo shopped himself in after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here