Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
would be a great signing . Defence would be well sorted with no obvious weaknesses in it
Wouldn't get too excited ... Obviously Montoya has good pedigree but Barca and Valencia fans hate him !! Let's see what he's like first

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Wouldn't get too excited ... Obviously Montoya has good pedigree but Barca and Valencia fans hate him !! Let's see what he's like first

Really, why?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

They knew from day one they were just a stepping stone until the Albion came calling. :albion2:

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
possibly a loan to our lil sister in Belgium for one of our non HGP if we get this one over the line .... that or Hemed out and not replaced

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Just go on twitter .... Made some big mistakes last season including giving away 2 pens in one game Vs real Madrid.

Would still prefer this guy to greyhound

Real Madrid...the European champions?

I think we can take a punt :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just go on twitter .... Made some big mistakes last season including giving away 2 pens in one game Vs real Madrid.

If we get to the standard of playing against Real Madrid, we can worry about who is going to make the mistakes then.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

TWITTER LOL

It maybe the case but the amount of horse shit on there , wouldn't worry about it

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham

I am sure you are a Crystal Palace goon on our board.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If we get to the standard of playing against Real Madrid, we can worry about who is going to make the mistakes then.
Man city aren't too far off . If one of our players gave away two pens in a game against them we wouldn't be best pleased

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009

For a bloke who started around 25 times for a team that finished fourth in La Liga, he can't be that crap.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

So blinking predictable. One assumes you'd be disappointed if we were signing Kane or Messi?

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Man city aren't too far off . If one of our players gave away two pens in a game against them we wouldn't be best pleased

I don't actually think your argument is accurate. I really don't think we would mind too much if one of our players conceded two penalties through actually endeavouring to win the ball, but were beaten by the sheer pace and quality of City players. Nobody was calling for the head of Dunk last season for the own goals - without him we would have been in a much worse predicament.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here