Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Haha. The Leicester excuse "We weren't interested anyway"

Indeed....our ground is sh!t...Huge Grant is a supporter....and we really are tinpot.......blah de blah de blah.....

Fulham vs SLCC on Saturday...let's hope they both lose!

TNBA

TTF

I've seen 'As if he'd choose Brighton over us...' also 'He chose Brighton as they offered more money' and 'We would not guarantee him a first team place and Brighton would'.

The first is arguable and the second and third are pure speculation.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Suttner would be the obvious one.

Haven't heard any whispers though, although I'm sure he'd have many suitors in Germany.

Hemed on the other hand keeps being linked to a move away, and there's currently four strikers all vying for one starting spot.

I like Hemed and would be sad to see him go, but I feel he's more likely of the two to leave - even with Bernardo and Bong ahead of Suttner for the LB position.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Haven't heard any whispers though, although I'm sure he'd have many suitors in Germany.

Hemed on the other hand keeps being linked to a move away, and there's currently four strikers all vying for one starting spot.

I like Hemed and would be sad to see him go, but I feel he's more likely of the two to leave - even with Bernardo and Bong ahead of Suttner for the LB position.

Tomer wants first team football, but Locadia is yet to prove himself (especially as the lone man up top), Andone is not fit and Murray is 34. Certain he'll be staying until January.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now the main item on the Argus online sports page

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The tribune deportiva has reported he's signed! They have 20 thousand followers.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TribunaVCF/status/1027577972985942016[/TWEET]

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Really excited about this one, think it is an area of the squad that definitely needs strengthening, especially with some of the 'performances' Schelotto put in towards the end of last season. Hoping the deal is done...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here