Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Martin Montoya

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Because they like they are both spending close to 100 million each, and the chances are that will secure them survival, therefore narrowing the number of teams fighting off relegation.

Just my opinion, sure their signings might not work or gel, that can be said of ours, who out of ours have actually played in the Premier League before ? Yes they maybe record buys for us and we are all very excited by them, but that does not guarantee us survival

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

When we got promoted to the Premier league Bloom said he would give most of our players a chance to prove themselves and not to ruin the team spirit already created. I reckon Fulham will struggle with so many changes. Either them or Wolves will flop i reckon.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
All summer RB has been my worry position. LOve Bruno but he can't play every game and cant do it against high class wingers. Schelotto offers a lot going forward but he's not that good defensively. Montoya would be the real deal but I suppose Burn will be the last of our business today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Valencia chap on twitter saying we’ve agreed a few and are ‘most likely suitors’

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I’m assuming it’s this tweet that he means 0CB3B628-1D5A-4FD9-A90F-8C535699E61E.png translates to News @SERDepValencia (II): At this time, the best option for both VCF and Montoya is the BRIGHTON @OfficialBHAFC. We will expand 15:20 in antenna.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Fee.

Phone.

Suspect you knew that :)

actually i thought we might be trawling their squad for others, sure we have some spaces left in the Development squad.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If there’s anything in this, he’d be best to get a move on. Although we did, of course, sign Billy Arce in Spain.

Could we not have members of the recruitment team in Valencia as we speak? and is it not possible to carry out a medical over there?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Most twitter activity suggests he's on his way to Fulham - or actually there now, having a medical..............................

...........at which pint he'll get a call from Bruno, and leg it to Lancing, obviously.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Vicente, Bruno, Ryan...now possibly Montoya.

Nice having Valencia as a feeder club, innit?

:wink:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
If there is any truth in this, I wonder if Bruno has had a word with CH after the pre-season, "this might be a step too far boss". We don't need 3 right backs (plus Balogun and Bernardo).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If there is any truth in this, I wonder if Bruno has had a word with CH after the pre-season, "this might be a step too far boss". We don't need 3 right backs (plus Balogun and Bernardo).

Am i correct in saying Schelotto could still move to the continent until August 31st if this singing happened? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here