[News] Potential free penis enlargement therapy, on the NHS

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
DkDroc7XoAAogyj.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
My previous boss drove a big Mercedes 4x4 and was the biggest prick I've ever met.
Fat, Irish, racist, sexist, knuckle dragging, pretended to know it all, moron.
Oddly shaped man, like he was wearing a wet suit that had been inflated with air. No shape to him, like a Michelin man that missed leg day at the gym.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
My previous boss drove a big Mercedes 4x4 and was the biggest prick I've ever met.
Oddly shaped man, like he was wearing a wet suit that had been inflated with air. No shape to him, like a Michelin man that missed leg day at the gym.
Surely he had some weaknesses?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I watched bemused earlier whilst filling up as the driver of a Chelsea Tractor tried to manoeuvre into the car wash. Had loads of room but clearly couldn’t judge distances between wall, my car etc even with sensors and rear camera no doubt fitted inside. I had to laugh, it’s bizarre how many people buy massive cars they clearly aren’t able to drive. Just get something more suitable. Same in country lanes, often pass stationary SUVs coming the other way when there’s room for 2 cars but they’re unable to judge width from the side / me coming the other way so momentarily stop, terrified of colliding. It’s frustrating though when you’re behind such drivers, obviously always women, and clearly you can get the proverbial bus through ‘there’ and yet they stop holding everyone up behind them.

Women! Know your limits....which doesn’t include car purchasing, seemingly...:whistle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

and . . . . .exhale. :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here