Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final 24 hours of the Window

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
OFFICIAL: Spurs have become the first Premier League club in history to make no incoming signings in a summer transfer window since it was introduced in 2003...

Record breakers.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
OFFICIAL: Spurs have become the first Premier League club in history to make no incoming signings in a summer transfer window since it was introduced in 2003...

Record breakers.

New stadium must have drained the account a bit.

They made a token £25 mill bid for Grealish this morning, probably knowing it would get turned down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Winstano has just arrived back from his hols.
He's currently handing out the duty free presents and his postcards (cheapskate)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[TWEET]1027589068849172480[/TWEET]

We are absolutely ransacking Scandinavia.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I think that takes their spend to over £100M. Farcical.

It looks farcical to us, because PB and the team are pushing the agenda that big spending will not help this clubs future.
But when you think that Wolves and Fulham have gone and spent on high quality players, I would like to hear what they have to say on the matter,
If it works. And we had the chance to do the same.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It looks farcical to us, because PB and the team are pushing the agenda that big spending will not help this clubs future.
But when you think that Wolves and Fulham have gone and spent on high quality players, I would like to hear what they have to say on the matter,
If it works. And we had the chance to do the same.

What on earth are you talking about?
We spent £65 Million on carefully targeted players.
If you want scattergun splurging, try Palace or West Ham.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Got to feel for the players that took them up. Looks like they won’t get a chance to prove themselves. Could backfire for Fulham tbh.

I had the same thought about the complete overhaul of the team. Everyone seems to be fawning over the business being done by Fulham and Wolves, but there is something to be said, surely, for keeping the core players that got a team to the PL in the lineup. They know what they went through to get there and – while the new players that came to the Albion over the summer were fantastic, the majority had kept their place from the Championship. In a lot of cases they also exceeded a lot of expectations and maybe that's because they 'got' what promotion was all about?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here