Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final 24 hours of the Window

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Wellesley;8556569]TSB, Totally Sad B@stard, has me on ignore, so I thought I'd post on here just to annoy him. Surprised it's not more of his pretending to be ITK bullshit. Plenty of time for that before the window shuts I suppose.

I will post your quote so [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] reads your post.

I like to stir it.

Cheers Spence.
Nice to have that halfwit following me around the board.
Seemingly jealous that some people get snippets of information before it's in the public domain. Oh well.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Hope Hemed stays he's our leading goal scorer during the friendlies and he started last season well it was only the sending off and Murray improvement that broke his run

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
My hunch given the Hemed rumours is a home grown striker in and a foreign defender in.

Not convinced many will go out as can just do a loan with an agreed fee until 31st.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Cheers Spence.
Nice to have that halfwit following me around the board.
Seemingly jealous that some people get snippets of information before it's in the public domain. Oh well.

Well, there’s your answer, laid bare before all of us.

He can dish it, but he clearly can’t take it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No names mentioned, but it would be good to keep on topic on this thread as otherwise instead of interesting rumours etc, it will descend into mud-slinging.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not this BELL again.

Your reply made me peek but, guess what? Yes, one of my 15 blocked nobbers banished to outer darkness :lolol:

And this is how they all look out there...

****.jpg

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Brian Owen:
Been told to expect maybe 1-2 in, maybe 1-2 out for #bhafc tomorrow at the most - but not frantic activity.
As ever, these things can change rapidly but Albion seem comfortable with where they are and with the deadline being earlier this year.
3 replies 6 retweets 6 likes

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does it all seem a little quiet, not just for us but for most Premier League teams? Will there be a flurry of transfers today or is it going to be a damp squib of a final day in the transfer window? Maybe I have missed all the “nearly done deals” out there?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
8.5 hours to go.

It must ramp up very, very soon.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Please do not sell Hemed without signing a replacement striker.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
first one of the day but bit of a non story

08:07
BREAKING NEWS
Manchester City have signed Australian midfielder Daniel Arzani from Melbourne City

likely to go straight out on loan ... and came in from another of the 'City' stable of clubs so an internal transfer in theory

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's starting to look like a blank day for us.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Please do not sell Hemed without signing a replacement striker.

Quite. At least with Tomer we know what we have got, Andone, Jahanbaksh, and to a large extent Locadia too, are unknown quantities, in an Albion shirt anyway. In an ideal world let him go in January, when we will have a good idea of what the others can do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here