Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Final 24 hours of the Window

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What sending off?[/QUOTE)

Sky sports 27September 2017 3

Brighton Tomer Hemed will serve a three-match suspension with immediate effect after a violent conduct charge against him was found proven.
The FA subsequently charged the Israel international with "an alleged act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video".

Yes - not a sending off.......a retrospective action.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Paul Barber on TS now.......

Usual bland stuff, hard season ahead blah bah, was asked how much the most expensive acquisition was, didn't answer it obviously. Says 7 signed for first team
Dean Saunders telling him BHA have done a v good job
PB full of praise for TB and CH & team
Bit of history recounted
(presenters) - fans brilliant, club involve fans very well
(PB) - explained fan's forums, how club take stuff away from them and think about things - try and maintain openness/good dialogue. Jim White impressed - wondering what would happen if Woodward/Mourinho or Abramovich tried to do it
(PB) - CH has a very clear idea of the players he wants and their value, and team harmony is vital. We know 'what ponds we fish in'. CH works v hard on maintaining spirit
(JW) - can you improve on last season ?
(PB) - would love to, but know we're still trying to become established. Maintaining position would be good. First time in club's history that every team is competing in the top league they can - huge achievement

Dean Saunders - funny this - says first question at every fan's forum he's ever been to is 'why do you bring everyone back at corners' :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What sending off?[/QUOTE)

Sky sports 27 September 2017

"Brighton Tomer Hemed will serve a three-match suspension with immediate effect after a violent conduct charge against him was found proven.
The FA subsequently charged the Israel international with "an alleged act of violent conduct which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video".

After serving the ban he found it difficult to regain his place

Oh I know that bit ..he was actually forming a nice partnership with dear Pascal I was just struggling about a sending off :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Paul Barber on TS now.......

Usual bland stuff, hard season ahead blah bah, was asked how much the most expensive acquisition was, didn't answer it obviously. Says 7 signed for first team
Dean Saunders telling him BHA have done a v good job
PB full of praise for TB and CH & team
Bit of history recounted
(presenters) - fans brilliant, club involve fans very well
(PB) - explained fan's forums, how club take stuff away from them and think about things - try and maintain openness/good dialogue. Jim White impressed - wondering what would happen if Woodward/Mourinho or Abramovich tried to do it
(PB) - CH has a very clear idea of the players he wants and their value, and team harmony is vital. We know 'what ponds we fish in'. CH works v hard on maintaining spirit
(JW) - can you improve on last season ?
(PB) - would love to, but know we're still trying to become established. Maintaining position would be good. First time in club's history that every team is competing in the top league they can - huge achievement

Dean Saunders - funny this - says first question at every fan's forum he's ever been to is 'why do you bring everyone back at corners' :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

One of the greatest things ever is Dean Saunders story of his signing for Forest. His impression of Cloughie is spot on.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
From the BBC:

Brighton agree Burn deal

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Brighton have agreed a fee with Wigan for the Latics central defender Dan Burn.

The Premier League outfit will pay an initial £4m, with an addition £1m due if the various add-ons are met.

Burn only has 12 months left on his contract but it is thought he will be loaned back to Wigan for the first half of the current campaign.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see former Albion target Victor Camarasa has joined Cardiff from Real Betis on a year-long loan.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
One of the greatest things ever is Dean Saunders story of his signing for Forest. His impression of Cloughie is spot on.

Saunders does talk a lot of shite at times but can also be very, very funny. I find him quite likeable compared to a lot of other pudit's, although maybe I am biased as he always talks so fondly of the Albion.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Oh Dear the Toon getting desperate ... maybe just me but thought he was poor in a poor team last season

13:26
BREAKING NEWS

Swansea City defender Federico Fernandez has this lunchtime left Wales to complete a medical with Newcastle United, Sky sources understand.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Dean Saunders is great on the radio. Loads of genuinely amusing tales and insights, he's an interesting guy.

The forum question about corners is not from the truth. The Albion forums sometimes had a Alan Partridge type character, questioning CH's tactics.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What’s with the 17:00 finish then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Watford rebuffed for Ward-Prowse, now looking at Livermore. Why haven't they just got Isaac Hayden from Newcastle? He's desperate to move back down south.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here