Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tammy

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oh how Swansea could do with that million quid sweatener they paid him now they're in the Championship. :)

???

Tammy.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The failonline states "Brighton are already in double figures for signings this summer as Chris Hughton completely overhauls his playing squad on the south coast."

Double figures???

(The first mistake I made was clicking on the link, wasn't it. My bad.)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We are in double figures if you include U23s.

I don't though. Players in the first team squad is all I care about. That sort of Mail misrepresentation is is akin to the one that gave us an extra £350 million for the NHS from Brexit.

I wish it would stop raining. I'm supposed to be on holiday and instead I'm just getting cross reading NSC <sigh> :lolol:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
(Just because I was interested - not being argumentative, honest!) I have looked at the Premier League official list:

We have 12 signings (of which 2 are not eligible to play in England...), the most (so far) of any PL team:

1. Leon Balogun (Mainz) Free Details
  2. Joseph Tomlinson (Yeovil) Free Details
  3. Florin Andone (Deportivo) Undisclosed Details
  4. Jason Steele (Sunderland) Undisclosed Details
  5. Bernardo Fernandes da Silva Junior (RB Leipzig) Undisclosed Details
  6. Hugo Keto (Arsenal) Free Details
  7. David Button (Fulham) Undisclosed Details
  8. Yves Bissouma (Lille) Undisclosed Details
  9. Percy Tau (Mamelodi Sundowns) Undisclosed Details
  10. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ Alkmaar) Undisclosed Details
  11. Anders Dreyer (Esbjerg) Undisclosed Details
  12. Billy Arce (Independiente Del Valle) Details

https://www.premierleague.com/news/667700

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Signing Abraham would ruin my season. Not Premier League ready and we'd probably have to play him most matches. One lucky season in The Championship does not make a Premier League striker as Swansea fans could no doubt confirm.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
(Just because I was interested - not being argumentative, honest!) I have looked at the Premier League official list:

We have 12 signings (of which 2 are not eligible to play in England...), the most (so far) of any PL team:

1. Leon Balogun (Mainz) Free Details
  2. Joseph Tomlinson (Yeovil) Free Details
  3. Florin Andone (Deportivo) Undisclosed Details
  4. Jason Steele (Sunderland) Undisclosed Details
  5. Bernardo Fernandes da Silva Junior (RB Leipzig) Undisclosed Details
  6. Hugo Keto (Arsenal) Free Details
  7. David Button (Fulham) Undisclosed Details
  8. Yves Bissouma (Lille) Undisclosed Details
  9. Percy Tau (Mamelodi Sundowns) Undisclosed Details
  10. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ Alkmaar) Undisclosed Details
  11. Anders Dreyer (Esbjerg) Undisclosed Details
  12. Billy Arce (Independiente Del Valle) Details

https://www.premierleague.com/news/667700

So we have a Towell and And Dreyer. Bit OTT?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Signing Abraham would ruin my season. Not Premier League ready and we'd probably have to play him most matches. One lucky season in The Championship does not make a Premier League striker as Swansea fans could no doubt confirm.

I don't think Chelsea could demand Tammy played now.. I think he would just be happy to be part of a prem league squad.

I would actually take Tammy on loan if Hemed was to leave. I'd be pleased with either Tammy or Ulloa on loan for the season if Hemed goes.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I don't think Chelsea could demand Tammy played now.. I think he would just be happy to be part of a prem league squad.

I would actually take Tammy on loan if Hemed was to leave. I'd be pleased with either Tammy or Ulloa on loan for the season if Hemed goes.

Please stop banging on about Ulloa...which bit of "NO" don't you understand???

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If Hemed goes then we are being foolish not getting someone in. Lets face it Locadia looks very very likely to be a dudd . It leaves 2 strikers . One is ageing and the other for all we know maybe a dudd. Hemed wouldn't be the answer but if disaster strikes then he would get you 5 ish goals a season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Please stop banging on about Ulloa...which bit of "NO" don't you understand???

I'm not banging on at all, just saying that if Hemed does go he would do fine as a loan for the season, as would Tammy. If we have better options then great.

Did you get out the wrong side of the bed today ?...

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
From what I have seen and heard he comes across as a bit of a Billy Big B and we won’t need any of them in what has up until now been a pretty solid and together squad.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Hemed goes then we are being foolish not getting someone in. Lets face it Locadia looks very very likely to be a dudd . It leaves 2 strikers . One is ageing and the other for all we know maybe a dudd. Hemed wouldn't be the answer but if disaster strikes then he would get you 5 ish goals a season.

I find it amazing... I shouldn't I know, how so many have formed any meaningful opinion on Locadia yet, he's played about 4 games against Top sides and I thought did ok, escpecially away at Utd....

Way way too early to be writing him off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here