Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] How non-Muslims engage with child abuse

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What balance? Are these people Christians or Buddhists or Jews or something? Whatever they are makes no difference - they are the worst sort of scum - 12 years isn't long enough, IMHO.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
harry , goes without saying i think youre a top bloke , but how does this provide "balance" ? we all know that most paedophiles are white , these grooming gangs arent paedophiles in the traditional sense are they ? this just comes across as a craven attempt at appeasement to me.

Balance for the dog whistle anti muslim threads posted over the last 5 years or so......

Not that I have any time for Islam or any other religion. Islam and Catholicism highest on my list of disain.

My point being that it is people that do disgusting things, not religions or doctrines. Latching on to the latter is just excuses, no more persuasive than 'my dog ate my homework'. You have to make a choice to do a deed, and make a massive choice to do a disgusting deed. Personal choice.

Anyway. Grim story. And all the scum who engage with such things, whether as racist muslim targetters of vulnerable 'white' girls (as they see them), or sick parents, deserve what they get by law.

Also......I wish posts about such things no longer appeared on this football forum.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't understand. It's a story about some particularly nasty paedophiles. What's the Muslim reference?

Muslim paedophils have had their own special threads on NSC. My point is that being disgusting isn't just a muslim thing, and its a point I feel worth making.

And I hate this sort of abuse. It is worthwhile remembering who the leading culprits are. Yes, it is the parents.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You’ve picked an odd way to advertise that such posts shouldn’t appear here HWT - but very specially posting that exact thread in a way to general pages of debate for pretty much no reason at all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry , but I don't understand the relevance of your Muslim reference in the thread title .

:yawn:

You don't actually mean you don't 'understand'. What you actually mean is you don't 'accept'. Which is why you added the yawn.

I may as well have added 'muslim obsessed weirdos please post 'yawn' replies below'.

:shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’ve picked an odd way to advertise that such posts shouldn’t appear here HWT - but very specially posting that exact thread in a way to general pages of debate for pretty much no reason at all.

At very least it is interesting to see who is thumbsing up whom. No surprises so far.

As for 'no reason at all' there are several reasons, but these are mine. I don't have to explain. That is the way of NSC. For sake of balance, I don't see you all over every other NSC thread questioning the 'reason'. :shrug:

As a matter of interest, I am amused by the insouciance of my usual antagonists. So far. Feeling for a foothold?....good luck. I think my work here is done.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
You don't actually mean you don't 'understand'. What you actually mean is you don't 'accept'. Which is why you added the yawn.

I may as well have added 'muslim obsessed weirdos please post 'yawn' replies below'.

:shrug:

If you think that I don't accept the BBC article then you are wrong .

Also engage in rather than engage with might have been more appropriate .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think it's fair to say that a motivating factor, or certainly a blueprint for the method the Muslim paedophiles employed were the teachings of the Qu'ran (spelling?) regarding how followers should treat non-muslim females. Or at least the paedophiles sick interpretation of those teachings.

I also wonder if the Muslim paedophiles, in an attempt to justify their actions to themselves have adopted the "The Qu'ran orders it be so" mindset just as Paedophiles within the church do with Christianity.

Paedophilia and Islam are very emotive topics, the chances of a rational debate are low. I can only imagine how those involved in the court proceedings at every level and role are managing to separate feelings and the law within the process.

Last edited:

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Muslim paedophils have had their own special threads on NSC. My point is that being disgusting isn't just a muslim thing, and its a point I feel worth making.

And I hate this sort of abuse. It is worthwhile remembering who the leading culprits are. Yes, it is the parents.

Oh, i see. I haven't been engaging with those threads under the assumption that they'd be full of anti-islamic drivel, and so didn't understand what you were getting at.

Surprised Bozza has allowed Muslim paedophiles to have their own special threads on NSC though, standards are dropping.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

The Catholic church is still in full production of victims in this country. These people abuse power and they look for the easiest path to unobstructed power over children and that is most easily provided by religion currently. They dont care what flavour it is just the nearest one they can fit in with. If religions get their act together then it will be some other route they will use.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, i see. I haven't been engaging with those threads under the assumption that they'd be full of anti-islamic drivel, and so didn't understand what you were getting at.

Surprised Bozza has allowed Muslim paedophiles to have their own special threads on NSC though, standards are dropping.

Bit surprised you clicked on this thread then.....but no matter.

Bozza rightly allows any nonsense as long as it isn't libellous :thumbsup:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The Catholic church is still in full production of victims in this country. These people abuse power and they look for the easiest path to unobstructed power over children and that is most easily provided by religion currently. They dont care what flavour it is just the nearest one they can fit in with. If religions get their act together then it will be some other route they will use.

In the interests of 'balance' (this is NSC so no chance or indeed, need for it!) but I think you'll find, to just pluck two out of the air, teachers and scoutmasters have their wrong'uns just as much as the priesthood (of any flavour).

In fact I'd say those two examples are probably worse because they have sought to be near potential victims whereas a proportion of wrong'un priests have gone down a celibacy-route in the hope that they don't succumb to urges they have had.

Of course I'm generalising the motives of wrong'uns but trying to make the point that religion is not the sole destination for bad people. They are everywhere, just some have opportunities presented to them and some seek out opportunities (and some suppress the urges and are just wrong in their own head without ever doing anything).

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
At very least it is interesting to see who is thumbsing up whom. No surprises so far.

As for 'no reason at all' there are several reasons, but these are mine. I don't have to explain. That is the way of NSC. For sake of balance, I don't see you all over every other NSC thread questioning the 'reason'. :shrug:

As a matter of interest, I am amused by the insouciance of my usual antagonists. So far. Feeling for a foothold?....good luck. I think my work here is done.

You’re quite right you don’t see me question other threads for reason. It’s a bit pointless. I’ve not seen many others post saintamonus nonsense around there being too many of a certain type of thread before creating another thread of the same vein in a deliberately provocative way though. Each to their own I suppose.

Your general point is spot on though as it often is - bad people do bad things. It’s not religion that forces them to do it. I just didnt think the histrionics with it was needed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Because i didn't understand the title thread and was intrigued. Frankly, I'd say your grammar and sentence construction are all over the shop tonight!

Really? I doubt it. Examples?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here