Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] How non-Muslims engage with child abuse

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’re quite right you don’t see me question other threads for reason. It’s a bit pointless. I’ve not seen many others post saintamonus nonsense around there being too many of a certain type of thread before creating another thread of the same vein in a deliberately provocative way though. Each to their own I suppose.

Your general point is spot on though as it often is - bad people do bad things. It’s not religion that forces them to do it. I just didnt think the histrionics with it was needed.

OK, good. We are washed up on the same beach. :thumbsup:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

I can't recall ever reading or hearing about a Muslim person/family ever selling their kids for abuse by another. What they do is target non-muslim kids - because their warped view on their religion tells them these people are of no value and can be abused and exploited as they see fit. Also, why go as far afield as Germany when there are numerous examples locally? There was a story just this week about a local guy that was arrested after traveling up north to 'meet' a young girl. As far as I'm aware both were white.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
In the interests of 'balance' (this is NSC so no chance or indeed, need for it!) but I think you'll find, to just pluck two out of the air, teachers and scoutmasters have their wrong'uns just as much as the priesthood (of any flavour).

In fact I'd say those two examples are probably worse because they have sought to be near potential victims whereas a proportion of wrong'un priests have gone down a celibacy-route in the hope that they don't succumb to urges they have had.

Of course I'm generalising the motives of wrong'uns but trying to make the point that religion is not the sole destination for bad people. They are everywhere, just some have opportunities presented to them and some seek out opportunities (and some suppress the urges and are just wrong in their own head without ever doing anything).

Teachers got cracked down on there are now background checks. Scouts is a religious organisation but I will give you that. Priests of this persuation really dont show any signs of determined pious celebacy. In fact priests historically did not need to be celibate until they one too many times abused their position and they had from then on be celibate it really isnt a requirement as far as scripture goes.

Edited for well spelling

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I think it's fair to say that a motivating factor, or certainly a blueprint for the method the Muslim paedophiles employed were the teachings of the Qu'ran (spelling?) regarding how followers should treat non-muslim females. Or at least the paedophiles sick interpretation of those teachings.

I also wonder if the Muslim paedophiles, in an attempt to justify their actions to themselves have adopted the "The Qu'ran orders it be so" mindset just as Paedophiles within the church do with Christianity.

Paedophilia and Islam are very emotive topics, the chances of a rational debate are low. I can only imagine how those involved in the court proceedings at every level and role are managing to separate feelings and the law within the process.
Totally agree, must be a horrific job. And yes as for a rational debate on here concerning religion and child abuse ? Good luck with that !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At least you haven't got a 'Wouldn't happen in Germany' response to date, as the actions by the convicted adults shouldn't be humourous.

I had read a report on another news site earlier today, and like most people I just don't understand why anyone would want to do this to a child, particularly their own, when any normal parent would just want to love and protect their own child.

I can understand what you are attempting to do in terms of balance even if most posters have not supported this approach.

The one thing no doubt we can all agree on, is that one paedophile in the world is one too many, and unfortunately there are far too many at large in the world today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At least you haven't got a 'Wouldn't happen in Germany' response to date, as the actions by the convicted adults shouldn't be humourous.

I had read a report on another news site earlier today, and like most people I just don't understand why anyone would want to do this to a child, particularly their own, when any normal parent would just want to love and protect their own child.

I can understand what you are attempting to do in terms of balance even if most posters have not supported this approach.

The one thing no doubt we can all agree on, is that one paedophile in the world is one too many, and unfortunately there are far too many at large in the world today.

Yes.

I suspect most 'get it'. The push back has come largely from those attracted to a certain type of dog whistle. Which was anticipated :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"Paging Jim Horne."

Have an armful of pentobarb if you're still restless...

sed.jpg

ps Loughborough :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Being disgusting isn't just a muslim thing........
No, it isn't.

....... and its a point I feel worth making..
No, it isn't.

And I hate this sort of abuse.
Yes, so does everybody else (unless there are some paedos on NSC - I really hope not).

It is worthwhile remembering who the leading culprits are. Yes, it is the parents.
In this case, yes, it is the parents. Sometimes it's step-parents - or other family members (uncles are particularly suspect, I believe) - or family 'friends'. Sometimes even organised paedophile rings.........................

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, he has stated that most people do not agree with your approach. That would appear to be actual and factual.

Yes. I suspect most 'get it'. The push back has come largely from those attracted to a certain type of dog whistle.
So, you just label those people who do not agree with your particular 'approach' as 'those attracted to a certain type of dog whistle', eh? Wow! Tad arrogant, n'est pas! I don't respond to dog whistles myself, but just out of interest, which type of dog whistle do you respond to?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I like HTW's posts and agree with them on the whole. I don't think he phrased this thread well but I do think I get what he means. However, I haven't come across anyone on NSC who doesn't understand that fundamentally the Muslim paedophile gangs are first and foremost paedophiles and secondly Muslims, or perverts who are either hiding behind Islam or genuinely believe the Qu'ran requires them to treat non muslim females as sub-human.

Either way, we cannot ignore the presence of Islam in their crimes. What people should not do, obviously is exploit the element of Islam to further an agenda based hatred and fear.

I fear I am stating the obvious and I cannot imagine their are many or any on here who would not broadly agree with what I'm trying to say?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I imagine the perpetrators in Germany were atheists like most of you. They certainly cannot be practising Christians (pretending Christians possibly, which equals atheist). But most of you atheists don't assault children because you are atheists. Muslims don't assault children because they are Muslims either. People who assault children assault them because they are vile individuals with warped morals.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
possibly my final tuppence worth on the issue as the season is almost upon us and i am ,frankly tired of locking horns/copping shit from the same old people ....familiar pedophelia is disgusting , to be abused by those in a position of love and trust would be a massive marker on the lives of victims , the involvement of establishment in organised pedophile rings and attempts to cover it up are equally disgusting , if you believe Brian Harvey then the problem is very high up .....equally disgusting. The systematic targeting, grooming , drugging and repeated abuse of predominantly white girls (&boys) by Asian gangs and the insinuation that it is all part of religious doctrine to breed with or rape white women ( as spouted by the hate preachers and radical clerics) has a huge racial implication which is why , in my opinion , it is a different crime bracket altogether.

Familiar child abuse and abuse by the perverted gentry have been around for 100's of years ......the grooming gang problem is more of a 21st century issue.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
possibly my final tuppence worth on the issue as the season is almost upon us and i am ,frankly tired of locking horns/copping shit from the same old people ....familiar pedophelia is disgusting , to be abused by those in a position of love and trust would be a massive marker on the lives of victims , the involvement of establishment in organised pedophile rings and attempts to cover it up are equally disgusting , if you believe Brian Harvey then the problem is very high up .....equally disgusting. The systematic targeting, grooming , drugging and repeated abuse of predominantly white girls (&boys) by Asian gangs and the insinuation that it is all part of religious doctrine to breed with or rape white women ( as spouted by the hate preachers and radical clerics) has a huge racial implication which is why , in my opinion , it is a different crime bracket altogether.

Familiar child abuse and abuse by the perverted gentry have been around for 100's of years ......the grooming gang problem is more of a 21st century issue.

Not an argument but an interesting point of history that Georgian and Victorian London had a significant problem with grooming gangs. Many of them in immigrant communities. It’s mentioned in a few books I’ve read.
In reading about past times you get the idea that there really aren’t many new crimes or perversions under the sun. The human brain has been fundamentally the same for millions of years and our motivations are still the same although the methods change and adapt.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Not an argument but an interesting point of history that Georgian and Victorian London had a significant problem with grooming gangs. Many of them in immigrant communities. .

Often these communities are very insular, a Pakistaini and Benglai walking around with a White girl in insular Muslim community would get a lot of curtains twitching! There was a culture of leaving your own kind alone and keeping it "out of house" this is why they often used flats out of town and so on. It's not just Muslim communities that are like this lots of communities have these problems as well going back centuries.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think it's fair to say that a motivating factor, or certainly a blueprint for the method the Muslim paedophiles employed were the teachings of the Qu'ran (spelling?) regarding how followers should treat non-muslim females.

They are simply bad people doing bad things for personal gratification. Absolutely, those inferences will have contributed to their ability to justify their actions to themselves, but I simply can't accept that a gang of blokes who (typically) hang about drinking, gambling, drug-taking, as well as targeting local girls, are actually driven by a desire to follow Qu'ran teachings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here