Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sky Sports Premier League Launch show link - Chris Hughton and Bruno on at 5:15

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bruno and Hughton just ooze class don't they.

They're media savvy without being too overly-polished; thoughtful without being verbose and earnest without being boring.

I ****ing love them.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

They're media savvy without being too overly-polished; thoughtful without being verbose and earnest without being boring.

I ****ing love them.

Screenshot_20180807-171807.pngScreenshot_20180807-172057.png

Chilled and relaxed I thought :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
CH and Bruno as usual respectful of the league and its going to be difficult, but looking forward. Good signings and kept everyone we wanted to keep and don't see this changing in the last few days of the window.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks for the link. I was able to find the Hughton interview and then go live for Maty Ryan.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the bit when Carragher asked CH if he was going to be able to curb his touchline antics this season and he snarled back: 'Button it, Scouser, unless you want some.'

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So MR hasn't forgotten who the top penalty takers are for each club ''to date'' and then goes on to talk about Charlie Austin taking a penalty for Stoke :facepalm:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Up next......after the current ad break

Where is it being broadcast from

I ****ing love them.

Manchester

Love the fact they were in training kit and not civies!

Based on this

http://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/status/1026858815298387968

I never realised Hughton was a dwarf

CH and Bruno as usual respectful of the league and its going to be difficult, but looking forward. Good signings and kept everyone we wanted to keep and don't see this changing in the last few days of the window.

He must be about 4' 6"...

Thanks for the link. I was able to find the Hughton interview and then go live for Maty Ryan.

So MR hasn't forgotten who the top penalty takers are for each club ''to date'' and then goes on to talk about Charlie Austin taking a penalty for Stoke :facepalm:

Thanks god he doesn't play in goal. Where they filmed that is about 800m from my office in Manchester.

If you press play, it says broadcast finished, but if you drag the dot all the way back to beginning, it replays :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here