Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hull v Villa

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why is Kodjia still playing in the Championship? I thought he was the best striker in all of the world... :yawn:

Just a clogger, like so many on this pitch. So much money spent, so little talent to show for it.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Why is Kodjia still playing in the Championship? I thought he was the best striker in all of the world... :yawn:

Just a clogger, like so many on this pitch. So much money spent, so little talent to show for it.

Reminds me a little of Mark McCammon.

(Don't I just know he's gonna smash in a second half worldly now!)

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Is Thierry Henri there?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Villa win.Bruce safe this week,then.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Our Tommy back in favour at Villa? Nice to see him on the scoresheet too. We may have moved on beyond his level, but always liked him as a player at the Albion.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Our Tommy back in favour at Villa? Nice to see him on the scoresheet too. We may have moved on beyond his level, but always liked him as a player at the Albion.

Likewise. But I still recall the dogs abuse he got on here when we were in L1. Along with El Abd.

"Non league players" "Never get anywhere with them" Etc etc.

I must admit to LOVING it when Adam proved everyone wrong in the Championship and fair play to Elphick as well.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Likewise. But I still recall the dogs abuse he got on here when we were in L1. Along with El Abd.

I must admit to LOVING it when Adam proved everyone wrong in the Championship and fair play to Elphick as well.

Elphick also played a (injury interrupted) season of PL football which included scoring against Chelsea, not to mention captaining Bournemouth to two successive promotions.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8554294]Elphick also played a (injury interrupted) season of PL football which included scoring against Chelsea, not to mention captaining Bournemouth to two successive promotions.
Proved a lot of miserable gets wrong for sure.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Yep, all of that really did happen.

El Abd completely changed his game for the better, at the same growing up and avoiding trouble down West Street. I was glad that the local lad ending up making a good living out of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here