Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can you name the Brighton opening day lineups over the last decade?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Remember smith vaguely just because he signed from palace, but thornhill absolutely forgot about him completely.

To be fair, his performances for us were an absolute catastrophe. He wasn't the playmaker we needed and he disappeared from football completely. At least Arron Davies hung around for a while, he was the other we nabbed on loan from Forest at that time, but Thornhill was really, really bad. We did have some garbage players in those days!

But looking at the team which started for Hyypia against Wednesday, you have to feel sorry for him. That team was a catastrophe, and I think it's understandable why Bloom didn't want to sack him. He needed a strong window to try and repair the damage of the previous one but it didn't happen.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
88. If I had a bit longer than seven minutes I think I'd have done a bit better. For some reason I cold not recall Izzy Brown, yet Kishishev and McLeod.. no problem! Weird!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
106 although I had 10 minutes for some reason. I need to get a life I think. Forgot about Thomson, Thornhill, Kishishev and Aaron Hughes.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Superb quiz it's a pity i couldn't do it justice with a score of 67 , strangely i completely missed out on the later games i actually got Thornhill and Fenelon which i will put down as a moral victory .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Great quiz this one, but as others have said - needs to be a bit longer, to give you time to actually consider each season, rather than just belting random names down.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
86. Turns out that I can't remember much from the pre Amex era.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here