Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ‘Boro meltdown

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fans mocking us instead of celebrating their promotion and a player chasing the team bus and being a gloating **** from his car (or did I just make that last bit up?). No sympathy whatsoever, they deserve this shit.

They stank the Premier League out for a season too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fans mocking us instead of celebrating their promotion and a player chasing the team bus and being a gloating **** from his car (or did I just make that last bit up?). No sympathy whatsoever, they deserve this shit.

Not forgetting assaulting our players as they tried to get off the pitch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Karma well deserved

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Don't forget though that the north East is the "hotbed of football" and that they and Sunderland deserve to join Newcastle in the Premier League and possibly to fill the top three places. Love to see all three in League 1 or below.
Deluded northern twunts

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

...................only wanting to fight inside and outside the ground rather than celebrate.......first thought on going up ? Ah yes, go and GLOAT and try to start a punch up. :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pullis was having a mini hissy fit in the post match. Saying these players wont get promoted etc etc.

Sounds like they got out played at Millwall and lucky to get anything at all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And one of them was my 8-year-old daughter's teacher, and he was a tw@ to the entire class.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It just to obtain funds to allow Tony Pulis to bring in three 7'6" players so that they power there way to the top playing route one football

He's already brought in the massive but cumbersome Aden Flint, and he cost them a goal on Saturday :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
In for Bolasi being reported this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In for Bolasi being reported this morning
Papers saying Palace also considering a move.

It's their modus operandi. Tell the world their players are the best, sell them for inflated prices, then buy them back on the cheap when they inevitably fail.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
3 nil up after 25 minutes, currently top of the Championship and Flint scored.

Seems like any meltdown is over for now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here