Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League Fantasy Football - free entry - chance to win share of £100k

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Free entries, worth £22, are still available I believe.

The prize pool is £100,000 for this season long competition.

Link here >>> http://bit.ly/2mY4V6o

Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 15.38.11.png

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
not many having a go at this at the moment, it's free not exactly sure what all the different possible wins are but a bit of fun, Win £10,000 every week!

FREE to play football prediction game.

Sign up in seconds and join the North Stand Chat private league. There is a guaranteed £100 to the person who tops this Private League at the end of the season, and if more people join, the jackpot will get bigger!

Click here to join now: http://bit.ly/2jposhw

You will be asked to register and once your account has been created you should automatically join the Private League. If not, the code to join the North Stand Chat Private League is YJBCV9

How to play
Every week is a new round, all you have to do is correctly predict the outcome of 10 football fixtures for a chance to win £10,000!
We're not asking you for the correct score, just predict home win, away win or draw.

Feedback welcome!

Regards,
The Sportsman

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
not many having a go at this at the moment, it's free not exactly sure what all the different possible wins are but a bit of fun, Win £10,000 every week!

Sign up in seconds and join the North Stand Chat private league. There is a guaranteed £100 to the person who tops this Private League at the end of the season, and if more people join, the jackpot will get bigger!

You will be asked to register and once your account has been created you should automatically join the Private League. If not, the code to join the North Stand Chat Private League is YJBCV9

How to play
Every week is a new round, all you have to do is correctly predict the outcome of 10 football fixtures for a chance to win £10,000!
We're not asking you for the correct score, just predict home win, away win or draw.

Feedback welcome!

Regards,
The Sportsman

Just to say the prize for the NSC Private League was last season, there isn't one this year.

By all means play however, you're still in with a chance of winning cash from the main game, and one NSCer came very, very close last year!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

How to play

Feedback welcome!

Regards,
The Sportsman

Just joined, sorry stupid question Alert: when will we be asked to predict, is it automatic via email or something...
As I can't see where I need to make this weeks predictions or has the chance gone for this week..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just joined, sorry stupid question Alert: when will we be asked to predict, is it automatic via email or something...
As I can't see where I need to make this weeks predictions or has the chance gone for this week..

Usually the time to predict after the Saturday deadline is around 10 ish on the following monday morning after the saturday played games .

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
One player was just one result away from winning the £10K this week, I only got 5 points, I'm in joint second place in our league at the moment

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
Quote 'The results are in for the latest round of*Perfect 10 and we have crowned our first winner of the season!
Congratulations to Mark Groves, who scored a Perfect 10 and was the closest to the tie break answer.
And boy was it needed. A remarkable total of 4 players managed to correctly predict 10 out of 10 results, however Mark takes home the £10,000 after he predicted 30*goals in the 10 games, the closest guess to the actual total of 31 goals.
This weekend, it could be you! Play Round 11*now for your chance of winning £10,000*- plus continue your quest to top the October leaderboard and bag yourself the*£500 monthly prize...'

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
You stand a chance of winning something for free, they said for October:

The results are in for the latest round of Perfect 10! We nearly crowned our second £10,000 winner of the season as FIVE people came close.

Congratulations to the five players that share top spot of our October leaderboard, meaning they all win a fair split of the £500 pot!

Play Round 13 now for your chance of winning £10,000 - plus begin your quest to top the November leaderboard and bag yourself the £500 monthly prize...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here