Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Signing - Anders Dreyer

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Where have you read that he will sign? I saw the pic of him with Normann at the Amex, but they are presumably friends from Molde last year so that photo may not mean a lot.

Piece on the ever reliable twitter is all. Could easily be 2+2=5

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Only 20 so doesn't count towards the 25 man PL squad. (I know he is planned to play U23s).

Given injuries, who knows he could be on bench for League Cup?

PG

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Promising attacking midfielder, 20. Already agreed and Esbjerg chairman has confirmed today.

Source - Danish journalist friend of mine who writes for Jyllandsposten.

Top SCOOPING [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION].

Extra kudos for having a friend who is a Danish journalist.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
£2m transfer fee, allegedly.

Wow, we've come a long way. £2m for a first teamer was exciting just a few years ago.

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Looks like he's used to playing in empty stadiums which should come in handy in the second team . Hope he gets near the first team squad for some games - however history tells us he wont . But maybe we can make a profit on him eh ? A nice little bit of business no doubt and little to do with our Premier League aspirations

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Looks like he's used to playing in empty stadiums which should come in handy in the second team . Hope he gets near the first team squad for some games - however history tells us he wont . But maybe we can make a profit on him eh ? A nice little bit of business no doubt and little to do with our Premier League aspirations

We need someone to keep the scores down in our fixtures v Bayarn Munich and Benfica in this seasons in the U23 European Cup. Hopefully we will get a decent crowd in for these games (if they are at the Amex).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
£2m transfer fee, allegedly.

Wow, we've come a long way. £2m for a first teamer was exciting just a few years ago.

Be very surprised if we paid anywhere near that

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Be very surprised if we paid anywhere near that

We have bought multiple players now for high fees £1 million plus for the development squad, following the Southampton model. We must have made our money on the running costs £2.5-3 million a year, selling players this transfer window.

This could be the season we start to see more U23 on the bench and possibly getting some game time.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We have bought multiple players now for high fees £1 million plus for the development squad, following the Southampton model. We must have made our money on the running costs £2.5-3 million a year, selling players this transfer window.

This could be the season we start to see more U23 on the bench and possibly getting some game time.

I would like to see some U23 make more subs appearances this season. Not confident on that though. Even Viktor Gyökeres will probably be loaned out somewhere.
Gus Poyet can be credited for using youngsters. It's obviously tougher to break through in the Premier league.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would like to see some U23 make more subs appearances this season. Not confident on that though. Even Viktor Gyökeres will probably be loaned out somewhere.
Gus Poyet can be credited for using youngsters. It's obviously tougher to break through in the Premier league.

Gus didn't really trust them, tbh. Oscar Garcia did though.

Ince, Forster-Caskey, March and Dunk all played much more regularly under him, than Gus Poyet.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Gus didn't really trust them, tbh. Oscar Garcia did though.

Ince, Forster-Caskey, March and Dunk all played much more regularly under him, than Gus Poyet.

Poyet discovered Dunk. Think he also brought March into the equation. Might be others.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here