Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Somerset T20 Hove 14.30 start today .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Another instalment of silly cricket today as Sussex Sharks take on The Somerset Somersets , we currently sit in fourth which would see us through to the knockout stages but sadly there's still 6 games to go for Sussex , i will be amazed if anybody is dropped to accommodate Mills and if they are they can consider themselves mighty unlucky , i guess Bruce would be a obvious candidate but we can't drop a supposed batsmen for a bowler surely ? Has Trescothick finally resigned
? he always seems to smash us around for fun , enjoy the game , those that are going .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'll be there, looking forward to it.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Il be there, anyone going just remember plenty of sun cream and liquids

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Astonishingly all the pace bowlers need to be told to pitch the ball up more, far too much short stuff (dispatched to boundary) against Gloucestershire and what a find we have in Bruce, he's setting the world on fire!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Has anyone paid for the streaming service through the club? Might have a go this afternoon for £3.99 if it is multi camera but not paying for a fixed wicket only camera.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has anyone paid for the streaming service through the club? Might have a go this afternoon for £3.99 if it is multi camera but not paying for a fixed wicket only camera.

Haven't heard of that before but seems a good idea perhaps BHA should have done the same for the friendly against Nantes those that went probably would have either way and those that couldn't may have paid for the TV. I am not talking of me who chose not to go but other like my brother who lives miles away.

Jul 7, 2003
Astonishingly all the pace bowlers need to be told to pitch the ball up more, far too much short stuff (dispatched to boundary) against Gloucestershire and what a find we have in Bruce, he's setting the world on fire!

I assume you weren't at Lords as they did just that for most of the game.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Somerset chasing 170. Evans did brilliantly again. Deserved a ton he so nearly got!

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Another close one by the looks of it , 127-6 Somerset require 43 to win from 4 overs!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Oh dear. Our T20 season is falling away.
We are at least one batter short (the bruce gamble has failed) But with our attack that’s disappointing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here