Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Richard Keogh

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heard Frank Lampard talk on the radio last night about his pride in Richard Keoghs performance despite being potentially unsettled after a 2nd unsuccessful bid from a Premier League club. Could it be us? Seems we’re still in for a defender and he’s another for the homegrown quota.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Please please no... not only would he be a complete waste of wages, it would also make BG correct, which just shows you how wrong a bid for RK would be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Heard Frank Lampard talk on the radio last night about his pride in Richard Keoghs performance despite being potentially unsettled after a 2nd unsuccessful bid from a Premier League club. Could it be us? Seems we’re still in for a defender and he’s another for the homegrown quota.

No thank you. Wasn't there talk about signing him a few years ago? Makes way too many errors for my liking, and not quick enough for the Premier League.

Would imagine too, that as he nears the end of his career he will want to be playing week in week out, and he certainly wouldn't be doing that with us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Purely as a 4th choice cover what about Robert Huith who is out of contract and available. I do really mean as an emergency if needed not to offer competition to Dunk and Duffy which is provided by Balogun.

Last edited:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Brian Owens' tweeted that we have an interest in Dan Burn of Wigan, so think we can probably rule out Keogh. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Cardiff or Watford that were interested in him though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dreadful centre half, barely competent at Championship level.

Bobby Zamora loves him though.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Purely as a 4th choice cover what about Robert Huith who is out of contract and available. I do really mean as an emergency if needed not to offer competition to Dunk and Duffy which is provided by Balogun.

How about ‘No’!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nay, nay and thrice nay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here