Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Has anyone got 2 spare tickets for pride Brittany today

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
A lot of people will have trouble getting in tonight as you need to be the original buyer of the ticket and have ID to prove it.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Wish I had sold you our tickets. Bloody terrible show with her lip synching through the whole thing.

What were you expecting? It's Britney spears FFS, she has made a career out of never singing.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Wish I had sold you our tickets. Bloody terrible show with her lip synching through the whole thing.

I agree we went and left early. I was really surprised at the numbers leaving early, so many. It reminded me of the AMEX, however I have never early at any football match I've been to.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
What were you expecting? It's Britney spears FFS, she has made a career out of never singing.

Wasnt expecting much tbh, but it was really bad. Hundreds were leaving within 15 mins of the start.
My missus didnt mind it, but I could easily have left before the 1st song finished...& I wish I had.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Wasnt expecting much tbh, but it was really bad. Hundreds were leaving within 15 mins of the start.
My missus didnt mind it, but I could easily have left before the 1st song finished...& I wish I had.

Certainly not my kind of shindig, but I'd be fuming if I'd paid any amount of money to see anyone sing and then they mimed the whole thing.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I agree we went and left early. I was really surprised at the numbers leaving early, so many. It reminded me of the AMEX, however I have never early at any football match I've been to.

I'm always going too early but I suppose you meant that you never leave early from a football match at the Amex.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm there with Tristram , we're both gender FLUID today, he's dressed as Britney as a AIR hostess and I'm dressed as a PILLOT

I dunno, you'd look quite FELCHING in a Britney number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here