Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford v BHA - Premier League - SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

Watford v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hi everyone,

The sun is out the temperature has soared - it must be the start of the football season! We can sit in our seats from afar & watch the Championship this weekend & start thinking about how the seagulls will fair against the hornets next week.

For any first time score predictors - all you have to do is predict the correct score at full time. Just click on the poll or add your score on the comments below. If you think the score will be something other than what is on the poll, click on 'other' & let me know your predicted score - it's that easy! Get the score right & you get a point. The winner at the end of the season has their name on the Hall of Fame (see below). No prizes, no entrance fees, it's just for fun - so no cheating!

First games of the season are always unpredictable - new players learning to gel & getting up to speed. Last season we took 4 points off Watford. We will be doing well to repeat this in the 2018/19 campaign surely? At this early juncture in the season the bookies have us down as neck & neck with Watford to finish in 18th & BHA in 16th - but what do the bookies know?

Head to head we have met 112 times with BHA winning 44 times, Watford winning 35 times & 33 games drawn. We last won at Vicarage road in 2012 back in the Championship 1-0 when Craig Mackail-Smith scored in front of only 11,894 fans. Would we settle for a similar result as last year 0-0?

As always, use your head. You decide ...............

Hall of Fame

2017/2018: graz126, studio150 11 points (each)
2016/2017: Rudolf hucker 10 points
2015/2016: Blackadder 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013: OzMike 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I would have predicted 1-0 last season but reckon we’ve caught this mob up now so plumping for
1-1....

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Really felt like we missed an opportunity not to get three points in this fixture last season. Hopefully the lads will be determined to bring all 3 back to Sussex this year! Has got to be one of the away games where we target 3 points. I'm going for a Watford 0-2 Brighton

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I'm gonna take it seriously this season (for how long?) and I expect to get at least 5 right!

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
0.1 let"s win the first 3 games as i am going to Man u and Liverpool my first prem games .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here