Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford v BHA - Premier League - SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

Watford v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Can see us taking the lead with Watford equalising to end 1-1

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I have gone for 1-0 to the goods guys as our attacking options will be slightly limited but any win will do.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have toyed with this but given that I am working even the current basic system can take an hour or more to update after a match - if a lot of people have correctly got the score right. When the Score Predictor started 8 seasons ago up to 100 pollsters placed a score. It can now be 400 or more!

Fair enough....thats very understandable

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Welcome back chap, no marathon today ?? Slacking.........:)

Sneaky 0-1 to get the season off to a flier. Hemed penalty after a Knockaert dive just to REALLY piss off the home support.

Welcome back chap, no marathon today ?? Slacking.........:)

Sneaky 0-1 to get the season off to a flier. Hemed penalty after a Knockaert dive just to REALLY piss off the home support.

:) two marathons in two days - so back to work day!
No more marathons till Saturday week then doing the 10:10 days.
#172 marathons so far & not flagging yet. When are you going to join me? Been a while :nono:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
:) two marathons in two days - so back to work day!
No more marathons till Saturday week then doing the 10:10 days.
#172 marathons so far & not flagging yet. When are you going to join me? Been a while :nono:

Been crocked since Southend Pier sadly...........just getting back to normal.........so *might* put in a guest appearance at the Downland thingy in a couple of weeks. After nothing over about 10 miles in 6 months, should be interesting :mad:

Been crocked since Southend Pier sadly...........just getting back to normal.........so *might* put in a guest appearance at the Downland thingy in a couple of weeks. After nothing over about 10 miles in 6 months, should be interesting :mad:

Oh no 🤦*♂️- hope it had nothing to do with me chasing you down the pier?
Looks as if they are resurrecting the madness next year as well :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here