Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Nantes Friendly (03.08.18)

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
"We're the right side we're the right side we're the right side Brighton boys, we're the left side we're the left side we're the left side Brighton boys", all coming through my right headphone. :lol:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hughton needs to calm down a bit. You can't go around gesticulating like that on the touchline.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Eeeez one of our own.

Blue and white stripes run through him.

Trust me, I yearn with a slightly fruity passion to fulfill the potential he has/had a couple of years ago. The fact is that he is now 24 and not a promising youngster but someone that should be nearing his peak. Personally would like to see him go out on a season long loan as I think he needs week in week out football to get to the level I still hope he can reach.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just got in from a nice meal out and watching on you tube, nice to see us 2-0 up seem to be knocking it about nicely.
Fans are very loud for a half empty stadium .
Must all be pissed.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Trust me, I yearn with a slightly fruity passion to fulfill the potential he has/had a couple of years ago. The fact is that he is now 24 and not a promising youngster but someone that should be nearing his peak. Personally would like to see him go out on a season long loan as I think he needs week in week out football to get to the level I still hope he can reach.
We can't carry passengers this season so perhaps you're right. A season long loan might do him a world of good.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"We're the right side we're the right side we're the right side Brighton boys, we're the left side we're the left side we're the left side Brighton boys", all coming through my right headphone. :lol:
Switch to mono

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Completely disagree. Whenever he gets in a good position (and he does, frequently), there's no-one in the box to aim at.

AK manages to find them. I agree he gets in good positions, often beating a player or two but always seems to lose the ball at the critical moment. He needs games but at the moment I can't see how we can give them to him.

Bissouma looking sharp there.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Just got in from a nice meal out and watching on you tube, nice to see us 2-0 up seem to be knocking it about nicely.
Fans are very loud for a half empty stadium .
Must all be pissed.

Your opening sentence is a little vague. Where did you go, what did you have and did you have dessert?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here