Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Nantes Friendly (03.08.18)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Murray started, went off with a knock.

Locadia and Andone injuries. Murray off as a precaution early doors.

You really have, yeah.

Ah shite, only started watching at about 35 minutes in. Hope nothing serious for Muzza, not ideal to be going in to the start of the season with only one match fit striker.

But I thought Andone played some minutes against Nice or am I imagining that?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watched it on Nantes You Tube stream which was ok but not sufficient to really comment on players performances but of what I could see both Bernardo and Bissouma confirmed my previous views of them that they are both going to be seen as good buys

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8550982 said:
Ah shite, only started watching at about 35 minutes in. Hope nothing serious for Muzza, not ideal to be going in to the start of the season with only one match fit striker.

Yeah he did. Maybe a flair up from that after his previous injury. Or perhaps just being eased in. Waiting to hear from Naylor.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Tonight I achieved the impossible. The Hesgoal stream on the laptop was exactly synced with JC and Warren commentating on my phone.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Trust me, I yearn with a slightly fruity passion to fulfill the potential he has/had a couple of years ago. The fact is that he is now 24 and not a promising youngster but someone that should be nearing his peak. Personally would like to see him go out on a season long loan as I think he needs week in week out football to get to the level I still hope he can reach.

Apologies. I was taking the mickey out of one football's taboos .... never criticise a homegrown local player.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes well done to Nantes for showing it you put Brighton to shame.

The whole purpose of our club is to make money. Showing a stream would mean that 11617 wouldn't have bothered going tonight.
Instead the club got the ticket money.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I posted this on the wrong thread using my little phone.

The giant screen graphics have improved.
New graphics on the screen
Numbers in yellow
Markers by a substitute's name
Different graphics when subbed on and off
Introduction at the start updated too

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
The whole purpose of our club is to make money. Showing a stream would mean that 11617 wouldn't have bothered going tonight.

which of course was pretty pointless given that nantes showed the match on youtube. and i would completely disagree with your first statement

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8550982 said:

It seems like there's no rest for the wicked in The Sam Baldock Memorial Sick Bay.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
So a year on and 2 big money striker signings later we’re left in exactly the same position as the start of last season with Hemed our only fit striker! [emoji23]

Hopefully Locadia and Andone will both be available for at least the bench next week. Watford is not the worst game to have first to hopefully ease players in to.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That is correct but those that cant get to games and pay a subscription to Seagulls TV have been shafted by the club as they continually sold subscriptions on the basis that ALL friendly games will be shown, that is what annoys me THEY SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH NOT CON SUPPORTERS.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here