Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Juice FM lost

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
All this.

Aside of stations like Reverb the whole local radio thing is dead, gone. Thankfully stations like that can step in. But they need to step up.

I'm happy to pay a subscription to keep groups like Reverb on air but they do need to widen their community content and have more local talk shows etc.

The content of (the multi award-winning) Radio Reverb is fairly diverse - football; LGBT; beer & brewing; third generation; punk; Irish community; business & commerce; comedy; mental health; mod, soul & ska; what's on; literature; poetry; gardening; learning disabilities; theatre; world music; food & drink and more besides. And we're not beholden to playlists. What else would you like?

Even then, Reverb is forever looking out for new presenters to host their own show. A cricket show would go down nicely, BL...

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The content of (the multi award-winning) Radio Reverb is fairly diverse - football; LGBT; beer & brewing; third generation; punk; Irish community; business & commerce; comedy; mental health; mod, soul & ska; what's on; literature; poetry; gardening; learning disabilities; theatre; world music; food & drink and more besides. And we're not beholden to playlists. What else would you like?

Even then, Reverb is forever looking out for new presenters to host their own show. A cricket show would go down nicely, BL...

:lolol:

Reverb has a real opportunity to step in here. I like Reverb, you know that, I just wish it had a bit more talk content. But then again, I still for grieve for Radio Brighton as it was nearly 40 years on.

An old Caroline DJ once told me that talk radio has lost its audience for the most part, although, in fairness, Reverb is not short of such content.

I'm just 50 years behind everyone else.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
:lolol:

Reverb has a real opportunity to step in here. I like Reverb, you know that, I just wish it had a bit more talk content. But then again, I still for grieve for Radio Brighton as it was nearly 40 years on.

An old Caroline DJ once told me that talk radio has lost its audience for the most part, although, in fairness, Reverb is not short of such content.

I'm just 50 years behind everyone else.

Reverb has 21 'talk' shows and 28 music shows. And some inbetweenies.

http://radioreverb.com/shows/

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I did a year at Mid Downs Radio (Haywards Heath, Uckfield and Lewes area) before my lad was born in 2003. Absolutely loved doing it and had barely any constraints on my playlist, which I’d imagine was a rarity at the time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here