Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What exactly is 'The Crystal Palace Project'

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
You do realise they are threads laughing at you? Schadenfreude it may be but watching your car crash of a club skid along on it's arse is funny.

The 155 page thread on Wilf was laughing at us was it? Until your mods deleted it for some unknown reason when he didn't go anywhere as we had said all along and then he scored on the opening day.

I'll ignore the car crash skid joke in the circumstances

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
It's actually a project to see how many different multi page threads you can start about our Palace this summer. The Zaha thread which has amassed over 100 pages in under 2 weeks is our personal favourite. Although the Meyer thread is gaining traction too I see.

It's fascinating. We don't have any threads about any of your players on our forums. Not even Gross who is clearly far better than Wilf. Or was that Will Buckley?

Mind the gap now. :tantrum:

Unlikely to rival the 1041 page thread you have about us on BBS you numpty

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Didn't they start a 5 year plan back in 2010?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Phase 1: Go into admin
Phase 2: Go into admin again
Phase 3: Apply cladding
Phase 4: Encourage fans to wear balaclavas and let off fireworks
Phase 5: Copy Brighton's West Stand
Phase 6: Discourage fans to wear balaclavas and let off fireworks but bring a drum instead.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Phase 4: Encourage fans to wear balaclavas and let off fireworks
Phase 6: Discourage fans to wear balaclavas and let off fireworks but bring a drum instead.

You forgot
Phase 5A try to move balaclava fans into the centre of the stand, and move existing season ticket holders
Phase 5B realise you peed off the existing season ticket holders and then move to Phase 6

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You forgot
Phase 5A try to move balaclava fans into the centre of the stand, and move existing season ticket holders
Phase 5B realise you peed off the existing season ticket holders and then move to Phase 6

Quite happy to amend:

Phase 4: Move balaclava wearing pyrotechnicians to centre stand.
Phase 6: Reverse Phase 4.
Phase 7: Buy drums
Phase 8: Recruit "Head of Atmosphere".

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Quite happy to amend:

Phase 4: Move balaclava wearing pyrotechnicians to centre stand.
Phase 6: Reverse Phase 4.
Phase 7: Buy drums
Phase 8: Recruit "Head of Atmosphere".

In which Phase do they burn all their cash and become a one man team? Is it before the soon to be Phase 9 repeat Phase 2?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I've asked them, so I hope they oblige you. You come on to our board and then complain that some of us are annoying. Good. I hope we annoy you more and more.

If I had my way there would be an away end. Its why Im hardly on here these days. Too many Palace given free reign.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
If I had my way there would be an away end. Its why Im hardly on here these days. Too many Palace given free reign.

The problem with "Away End" boards is that hardly any away fans use them; looking at the Holmesdale version it is mainly just 15 year old Palace fans making "hilarious" seaweed and gay comments and any responses brings more abuse. A waste of time. We show greater maturity by allowing away fans on our main board and as a result most are alright and we get fewer trolls than Palace get on their forums.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
We did, to reach the PL by 2015.
Achieved that early.

I do hope you include all those creditors you screwed over in the ‘we’. I’m sure that they are very pleased to see how their cash was used ......

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's Steve Parish's side venture into the entertainment industry

View attachment 99372

That is PERFECT now where is that picture of all the Jesters dressed in Palace colours? Also...one of this clown cars with square wheels with the bonnet going up and down and fireworks going "bang" in the exhaust pipe for extra larfs.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The problem with "Away End" boards is that hardly any away fans use them; looking at the Holmesdale version it is mainly just 15 year old Palace fans making "hilarious" seaweed and gay comments and any responses brings more abuse. A waste of time. We show greater maturity by allowing away fans on our main board and as a result most are alright and we get fewer trolls than Palace get on their forums.

Have to agree to disagree. Keep them AWAY from the main board.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here