Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What exactly is 'The Crystal Palace Project'

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Crystal Palace have signed midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate from West Ham on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

The 28-year-old Senegal international spent four seasons with the Hammers, making 129 Premier League appearances and scoring 12 goals.

He becomes the Eagles' second signing of the summer, after goalkeeper Vicente Guaita arrived on a free from Getafe.

"This is the right time to move because I needed a new challenge," Kouyate told Palace TV.

"I have good memories of West Ham but I need to come here and give my best because I like the Crystal Palace project."

:bla:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’ve heard a rumour that they want to alter one of their stands to look like our West Stand as a sort of bizarre tribute. Could this be the project he speaks of?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is it a show at the Edinburgh fringe?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I think for every home game won over the course of a season the CPFC2010 board of directors win five seconds of time in the Crystal Palace Dome.

All of the club receipts for the season are then dropped in at the top and then they have say 30 seconds to collect as many as possible, jumping around like loons, before Ed Tudor Pole/Richard O’Brien or Richard Ayoade count up their receipts and having had no formal accountancy training between them then try and come up with the club accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Vintage-Full-WHITE-Plastic-Bottle-Fairy-Liquid.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Staying up against the odds?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Is it a bit like a GCSE Economics project? Probably not, as their grasp of economics doesn't seem to have reached that level.

Perhaps it's a class project that everyone in the dressing room contributes to, and it will all go up on a notice board afterwards. I'd love to see it anyway when it's finished. Will it have pictures cut out of magazines, maybe some graphs, and a bit of creative writing? (as opposed to creative accounting).

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's like the Crystal Maze but at the end instead of using the time they've earned in the Crystal Dome the players form a new team named something slightly different and have as long as they want in there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think it is a plan to take a load of crystal meth and then imagine you live in a palace.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I think for every home game won over the course of a season the CPFC2010 board of directors win five seconds of time in the Crystal Palace Dome.

All of the club receipts for the season are then dropped in at the top and then they have say 30 seconds to collect as many as possible, jumping around like loons, before Ed Tudor Pole/Richard O’Brien or Richard Ayoade count up their receipts and having had no formal accountancy training between them then try and come up with the club accounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Will you start the fans please... and throw in the effluence!"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here