Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What exactly is 'The Crystal Palace Project'

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's actually a project to see how many different multi page threads you can start about our Palace this summer. The Zaha thread which has amassed over 100 pages in under 2 weeks is our personal favourite. Although the Meyer thread is gaining traction too I see.

It's fascinating. We don't have any threads about any of your players on our forums. Not even Gross who is clearly far better than Wilf. Or was that Will Buckley?

Mind the gap now. :tantrum:

Except that thread saying how good a signing Jahanbakhsh would be...until we signed him, when he became an 'unproven gamble'

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's actually a project to see how many different multi page threads you can start about our Palace this summer. The Zaha thread which has amassed over 100 pages in under 2 weeks is our personal favourite. Although the Meyer thread is gaining traction too I see.

It's fascinating. We don't have any threads about any of your players on our forums. Not even Gross who is clearly far better than Wilf. Or was that Will Buckley?

I have less than zero interest in what threads are, or are not, on your BBS.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

You do realise they are threads laughing at you? Schadenfreude it may be but watching your car crash of a club skid along on it's arse is funny.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Is it a bit like a GCSE Economics project? Probably not, as their grasp of economics doesn't seem to have reached that level.

Perhaps it's a class project that everyone in the dressing room contributes to, and it will all go up on a notice board afterwards. I'd love to see it anyway when it's finished. Will it have pictures cut out of magazines, maybe some graphs, and a bit of creative writing? (as opposed to creative accounting).

Under 5"s with black hoodies as a uniform

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Better ground, more fans :lol:

I wouldn't mind a wager about who finishes higher, how much?

As is traditional in these willy waving contests the winner should be charity and not us.

I’ll start you with a £20 loser pays the REMF bet on who finishes higher this season.

A little twist though. I’m already running Brighton Marathon for REMF. If I complete it in under 4 hours chip time then let’s double it to £40 to be donated to my REMF just giving page in May. Rest of bet conditions the same.

Deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Is it a plan for a Giant Greenhouse to replace the one that burned down?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Looks like nobody wanted Wilf,then.

wilf.png

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
As is traditional in these willy waving contests the winner should be charity and not us.

I’ll start you with a £20 loser pays the REMF bet on who finishes higher this season.

A little twist though. I’m already running Brighton Marathon for REMF. If I complete it in under 4 hours chip time then let’s double it to £40 to be donated to my REMF just giving page in May. Rest of bet conditions the same.

Deal?

Just have a straight £40 bet on who finishes higher. If you win I will donate to remf/your page, if I win I want the money donated to Cancer research.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Crystal Palace Project is a highly ambitious plan to see if £30m striker Christian Benteke can finally get more shots on target than the t-shirt cannon.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
They're extending the neighbouring Sainsbury's into Selhurst Park and will have checkouts at the turnstiles.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
To relegate from Premier League to Conference in four seasons. Never been done. Would be an incredible achievement.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Just have a straight £40 bet on who finishes higher. If you win I will donate to remf/your page, if I win I want the money donated to Cancer research.

You’re on a Brighton message board and you’ve had my terms. Accept them or deal off.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bullshit and propaganda that only a cockwomble would believe. I don't mean Cheeky Coyote by the way.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
What are you on about, if you can't afford £40 just say so.

Can’t you read English?

If I went on the BBS and offered you lot out for bets I wouldn’t expect to be able to dictate the terms.

The deal is this. If Brighton finish higher than Palace you pay £20 to REMF.

If you finish higher I’ll donate £20.

If I run Brighton Marathon in under 4 hours in 2019 the loser doubles their donation.

I thought you’d know given how much you hang round here like a bad smell but I finished 2016 in 4:00:06 and have since been injured and not competed in it, It’s well documented in NSC.

If you accept those terms I’ll virtually shake on them now. If not f*** off. The 2016 run raised over a bag of sand for REMF and I can afford whatever I want. You’re on my terms here. A simple yes/no will suffice.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Can’t you read English?

If I went on the BBS and offered you lot out for bets I wouldn’t expect to be able to dictate the terms.

The deal is this. If Brighton finish higher than Palace you pay £20 to REMF.

If you finish higher I’ll donate £20.

If I run Brighton Marathon in under 4 hours in 2019 the loser doubles their donation.

I thought you’d know given how much you hang round here like a bad smell but I finished 2016 in 4:00:06 and have since been injured and not competed in it, It’s well documented in NSC.

If you accept those terms I’ll virtually shake on them now. If not f*** off. The 2016 run raised over a bag of sand for REMF and I can afford whatever I want. You’re on my terms here. A simple yes/no will suffice.

No. My chosen charity is not REMF, its Cancer research. Couldn't care less about what you ran or how you ran it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
No. My chosen charity is not REMF, its Cancer research. Couldn't care less about what you ran or how you ran it.

No bet then. Sounds like you’re scared. If you bring this up at the end of the season I’ve got screen shots. :kiss:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
No bet then. Sounds like you’re scared. If you bring this up at the end of the season I’ve got screen shots. :kiss:

How am I scared. I will have £500 quid with you if you like. But if I win the money goes to Cancer research, if not so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here