Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy Prem league

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well? :glare:

I've created a team. Now where's the league? I don't know who set it up last year, but in the past they've just rolled over if you re-enter a team in the main league. This year it seems we have to set them all up again. :down:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Which host are you using? There so many available. I'd love to join in

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
There is this one £2 Nsc entry thingy

https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/

To add a little more spice and interest to this coming season i have set up a NSC paid league fantasy football game with a entrance fee of £2 , with a final 100% 1-2-3 payout at the end of the season , so if you have a Sky bet / Poker / Super 6 / account if you want to sign up the £2 is taken from your funds in that account , i have nothing whatsoever to do with collecting or dividing up the monies , it is all done automatically when you enter your team , in fairness to all ,one team per username will be allowed , the rules are all on the link provided in this message , i will bounce this quite a bit before the season starts the more the merrier , good luck .

The league name is NSC FANTASY FOOTBALL , the Password is Peanuts ,and the league Pin is 8367655

https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Anyone know the code for the BHAFCBIBLE Fantasy League?

I joined last year and have been entered again automatically. I want to send the code to a mate so he can join.

Thanks

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don’t want to do the Sky one.

If nobody puts a link on here this evening, I’ll create one and post the code on here.

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
I've just found the code for 'NSC 17/18', the owner hasn't updated the season, but it is active.

249339-355960

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Haha. I made a right mess of that, but now resolved. Those who entered last night should now see that the league name has been amended, as I'd invited you all to my family league!

I'm not sure why last year's leagues that I was in haven't just re-added me to them. When I refreshed my family league, it said that it would add everyone as they join the game this year, yet I've not been added back to any that I was in last year :down:

Anyway. All still welcome to my new North Stand Chat league. Code as above is 2106255-483767

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
If you want you could message me the list of names and I'll get Excel to see how big the crossover is.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] please could you tweet about joining the NSC league on FPL? The code is 249339-355960. Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here