Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Ashworth - Technical Director

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This was mentioned on talksport this morning. No prizes for guessing that buglecunt Brazil's contribution can be described best as a pointless jobbie.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Isn't this happening to help Winstanley as he is currently doing a dual role?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This was mentioned on talksport this morning. No prizes for guessing that buglecunt Brazil's contribution can be described best as a pointless jobbie.

‘We’re now going over to to talk to xxx about Dan Ashworth moving to Brighton. Maarnin xxx, so Dan Ashworth might be leaving the England set up and going to join Chrissy Hughton at Brighton. Do you think Liverpool can beat City to the title this season ?’

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
‘We’re now going over to to talk to xxx about Dan Ashworth moving to Brighton. Maarnin xxx, so Dan Ashworth might be leaving the England set up and going to join Chrissy Hughton at Brighton. Do you think Liverpool can beat City to the title this season ?’

Not that good, More like "with all respect to Brighton, why..."

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

:lol:
Follow-up question, regardless of what the answer is:

"What about JOSE? Do you think he's got the backing of the players? He's got players like Pogba who has the ability to... BANG... off he goes, but if they're not happy with the manager, then WOAH... That's not good."

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Sky Sports News reporting he's leaving for us, already heard the reporter saying "no disrepect to Brighton"...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It is essentially a slightly lesser version of the Director of Football role. It is clear that, though CH is wonderful, we don't have anyone who oversees the footballing operations which is getting bigger all the time. A technical director would, ideally, oversee all footballing staff under a strong vision - recruitment and playing across the board is run with joined up thinking. I think that we are slowly and surely growing into a big club, and the longer we stay in the PL we will change and adapt to where we very much fit in (and can go to a higher level).

this post is marginally close to belonging in the Bellcheese thread

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Could this appointment be in response to bloom not being particularly happy with spending a shed load of money recently on pretty average players ?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Could this appointment be in response to bloom not being particularly happy with spending a shed load of money recently on pretty average players ?!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Who do you think is average? Ten games each surely to make a judgement?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is it just me that can't get excited about this kind of role? Lets be honest no-one knows this guy or what he does and it could just be another David 'I discovered Raheem Sterling' Burke

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Is it just me that can't get excited about this kind of role? Lets be honest no-one knows this guy or what he does and it could just be another David 'I discovered Raheem Sterling' Burke

I'm not sure and hope it doesn't upset the balance between Hughton, Barber and Winstanley. Let's wait and see.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here