Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Inigo Calderon signs

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lets just get this straight I am not saying Inigo shouldnt be considered for a job, should there be one available, but I do not see the logic that everybody seems to be applying that we should give him a job because ' he is a good chap' and very popular

PS Just googled it he obtained his Sport Degree at The Basque University of Physical Education in Vitoria while he was playing for Alaves.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Can anybody say what qualifications Bruno has if any. Where did Calde gain his qualifications was it in England or Spain not that it makes any difference just asking out of interest .

If you do your research properly, you'll find Bruno has a Spanish PHD equivalent in hairdressing, and owns a hairdressers.
Whereas Calderon used to model for Iberian airlines.

Who knew :wozza:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lets just get this straight I am not saying Inigo shouldnt be considered for a job, should there be one available, but I do not see the logic that everybody seems to be applying that we should give him a job because ' he is a good chap' and very popular

Erm...post 33 I think might add to the ''good chap'' qualifications ...you seem to have glossed over them

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Scores with his face...beat that :whistle:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Bloody hell.

Are we actually having a conversation about the relative merits of Calde and Bruno? No way am I getting involved in suck a sacrilegious conversation... one of them would have to finish bottom, It's like choosing between your sons.

Sometimes there's a bigger picture than picking the low hanging fruit of proving BG wrong

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No-one wants to 'prove BG wrong'.

I've only asked - a few times, and I am giving up now - how he has come to the conclusion that Bruno deserves a hypothetical job more so than Calderon.

You do surprise me.

I havent said that Bruno deserves it more or less than Calderon should a job be available what I have said is that by the criteria stated in post 19 Bruno may be ahead of him in the pecking order.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
.....at least he’s Moved on from vetting left backs to vetting potential coaching staff recruits. Looking forward to hearing the relative merits of Masters Degrees from Spanish vs UK universities [emoji106][emoji16]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You do surprise me.

I havent said that Bruno deserves it more or less than Calderon should a job be available what I have said is that by the criteria stated in post 19 Bruno may be ahead of him in the pecking order.

The criteria in 19 wouldn’t get you a job in Starbucks, let alone the Albion coaching team [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here