Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] For those wondering Why we still need Pride events

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
He whose name shall not be mentioned always used to do a 'Why can't we have a straight pride' thread :whistle:

Although I'm not suggesting for a minute :nono:

Besides, the letter is too well written :wink:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It doesn't say much for Bridlington police that they can't stop vandalism on their own premises.

But yes, it does, sadly, show why Pride is still relevant and needed today

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
A pathetic and archaic attitude and criminal damage, hopefully they fly the flag again and capture the morons responsible attempting to damage it!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You would think an anti-gay group would have a more heterosexual name than 'Men of Bridlington', no?

Also, what an stroker that guy is. "We vandalised the flag the other evening, and we note that as a result of our actions, it has had to be taken down. To be clear, we did not remove the flag, as we respect other people’s property..." OK mate :tosser:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It doesn't say much for Bridlington police that they can't stop vandalism on their own premises.

But yes, it does, sadly, show why Pride is still relevant and needed today

It says less for Bridlington, if this is the attitude of 'Men of Bridlington'.

Unbelievably archaic, horribly ignorant. What a bunch of tossers.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How much more homo-erotic can you get than a group of men, giving themselves a butch name, getting together to perform an unnatural (no-one is born a criminal) dangerous, anti-social act - and thereby showing that, under their own philosophy, are 60% gay...?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He whose name shall not be mentioned always used to do a 'Why can't we have a straight pride' thread :whistle:

Although I'm not suggesting for a minute :nono:

Besides, the letter is too well written :wink:

Indeed. And I'm sure you remember that a certain person (who may or may not be the hypothetical person you might be alluding to) was actually a lot more direct & forthright in his criticism in the earlier days of posting on here, before perhaps he/she realised that these things tend to come back and bite him. Or her.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Probably one guy, maybe two.

I assume two given the 'Men of Bridlington' otherwise it would have be 'Man of Bridlington'

Unless of course he has the intelligence to give a false clue, but given their abhorrent views I doubt if they much if any intelligence

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here