Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice v Brighton & Hove Albion (Tues 31 July KO 4pm)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was curious to note the team flew out from Biggin Hill* (which is where Alireza flew into) rather than Shoreham Airport. You think that given you can see Shoreham airport from the training ground they'd use it.

* A lot of the players posted on Instagram while waiting for take-off.

Could that be because there are a number of private hire jet companies operating out of there and it is easily accessibly from the M25. David Gold owns one company based there. Is there not also a restriction on the planes that can use Shoreham but I am sure I remember years ago my in laws using ti to go to Guernsey.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was curious to note the team flew out from Biggin Hill* (which is where Alireza flew into) rather than Shoreham Airport. You think that given you can see Shoreham airport from the training ground they'd use it.

* A lot of the players posted on Instagram while waiting for take-off.

I would guess the size plane needed might not be able to land/take off at Shoreham as its runway is 800 metres shorter than at Biggin Hill

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I would guess the size plane needed might not be able to land/take off at Shoreham as its runway is 800 metres shorter than at Biggin Hill

They better extend the Shoreham runway then for when the Albion are in the Champions League and the opposition are flying in!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Must be croquet?

'Like the Aiglons, the English will resume the championship on August 11, during a trip on the lawn of Watford'.

The Eagle is the bird that is on the flag of Nice.....

Lovely City and my favourite outside the UK. I don't think that I will be there this year though, alas. It will be the first year I will miss my Nicefix since 2002. :sick:

TNBA

TTF

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8545912 said:
He's joining Liverpool, medical today apparently :whistle:
Good means he will score a couple own goals ����⚽⚽️And we will win.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
07: Bissouma breaks up play well and sets Andone in on goal, but the striker fires narrowly wide of the top corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here