Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk doesn't travel with squad to France as he needs 'rest'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another thread absolutely REEKING of Palace. Nothing to see.

Clues?

Dwayne...

Dibbley..,??

dibblycunt.jpg

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Players over here are often given a week off from playing due to soreness( albeit a different sport). If he's pulled up sore from the preseason then makes sense to rest him.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8545072 said:
I read through the entire thread and couldn't even find out where this is being reported?

I suspect that in true NSC tradition, we can expect minimum 15 pages here, notwithstanding the absence of Facts, and at the end of the day it is most likely that nobody actually knows.
:clap2:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think we probably need to be realistic and acknowledge that he might be off. Where to, who knows! Everton? Arsenal? Spurs?

I guess we'll replace him with Moore and also sign the iranian free agent CB.

Getting a tad carried away there me thinks, talk about putting two and two together and making five, well u have come up with about 27. :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
...and Moore, then I'd think it might happen but only for a colossal fee
That'll never happen. According to BG, he's only worth 50p and a packet of Space Invaders.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Surprised we took that much risk with someone who is about to leave.....

I don't think that's correct. I think we would resist any offers for Dunky. We need to consolidate this season again and losing Dunk would be a backward step

We gotta give game time to Balogun. There are a couple of games early in the season that I look at and think there might be 3 central defenders playing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In terms of pre-season net spend, Albion sit about 5th in the table - just in between Man Utd and Chelsea. Think about that for a minute. :ohmy:

And the relevance of this? Well you'd like to think it's only going to make Dunk look better if he's playing with better players here. If he leaves, it'll be next season after (hopefully) another fine season with us, enhanced by being surrounded by even better players.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No point in falling for the 'being rested' spin.

It's highly suspicious.

Whether he goes or ends up with a new contract, time will tell.

Doubt he'll play against Nantes either.

Absolutely. No smoke without fire eh?

Izquierdo didn't travel either (some rubbish about the World Cup which is fooling no one) so he's obviously off as well to, oh I dunno, Everton or someone.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't think that's correct. I think we would resist any offers for Dunky. We need to consolidate this season again and losing Dunk would be a backward step

We gotta give game time to Balogun. There are a couple of games early in the season that I look at and think there might be 3 central defenders playing.

Whoosh :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's obvious really - steadily building an improved squad, without letting any of our higher-valued players go to balance the spending. Still think we'll drop down the table as the last 10 days or so of panic-buying goes mental.

I think we'll plunge down the table.
I genuinely had a jaw drop moment, earlier, when I read the window slams shut in 9 days, and the season kicks off in 10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here