NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They must all look the same to a Tory?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Especially to an arrogant, public school, Oxbridge Tory like Jeremy Richard Streynsham Hunt.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
They're a right pair of Hunts.

20180710223546_631.jpg

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He wouldn't be the first husband to wind up his Mrs,provoke a row,and have fantastic make-up sex!I bet because he married a Chinese woman,you're all gutted cos you can't call him a racist :tantrum:.Oh no,I forgot.Racism,anti-semitism is Labour,isn't it.:lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He wouldn't be the first husband to wind up his Mrs,provoke a row,and have fantastic make-up sex!I bet because he married a Chinese woman,you're all gutted cos you can't call him a racist :tantrum:.Oh no,I forgot.Racism,anti-semitism is Labour,isn't it.:lolol:

uh...????? Abbott , Kahn...?? what are u on about ..?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

When you've got Palace fans on this board, despite a huge amount of piss taking and provocation still agreeing with the criticism of their club, but you can't bring yourself to acknowledge this downright act of stupidity of the person now tasked with negotiating our trade deals, you know you have a problem with objectivism.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
No sushi for you tonight,Jeremy sorry I meant Kung Po Prawns

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
When you've got Palace fans on this board, despite a huge amount of piss taking and provocation still agreeing with the criticism of their club, but you can't bring yourself to acknowledge this downright act of stupidity of the person now tasked with negotiating our trade deals, you know you have a problem with objectivism.

Is objectivism a new way of saying anti-semite?All these -ists,-isms,and -ics just get on my t1ts.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Quality rant from a right-wing lunatic.
Starts with an odd premise and then deflects everything to people uninvolved.

The sooner we get Diane Abbott as Foreign Secretary, the better. But preferably as Chancellor of the Exchequer.

And here's another one. Standard Tory "They've got someone who's black AND a woman. !!. Vote for someone who looks like you. Vote Tory"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here