Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton Away

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Is it really 9 years ago this November since poyets first game in charge what a game great away day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s gone quick.

Still got dvd signed by Gus & Taricco and squad signed ball from that night.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Driving home at 10pm will take 1 hour 30-40 back to Brighton. I have driven back on many week day evenings, opposite way to Bmth way and always do It in less than 2 hours

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Driving home at 10pm will take 1 hour 30-40 back to Brighton. I have driven back on many week day evenings, opposite way to Bmth way and always do It in less than 2 hours

Not when Soton play at home it dosent . If you are lucky and get away sharpish from the ground and the right side of the stadium, then you might , but otherwise no

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yet again no individual blocks available, just general admission.

Does this mean its a free for all on where to seat, or are the ticket office just going to allocate in order of time brought.

One of the advantages of being in the top tier was to select block on the first day of release, which was particularly relevant for certain grounds given restricted views or being stuck right in a corner.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Didn't buy Liverpool tickets and didn't sign in at 9am for Watford tickets but this is the first time in a long time I can recall logging into ticket website for 9am sales and not being in a queue.

A bit annoying not being able to pick a block and see the seat and row before buying.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Didn't buy Liverpool tickets and didn't sign in at 9am for Watford tickets but this is the first time in a long time I can recall logging into ticket website for 9am sales and not being in a queue.

A bit annoying not being able to pick a block and see the seat and row before buying.

Yep, I do like being able to choose roughly where I want to go. They do seem to be on sale very early this year meaning I guess they don't have the tickets yet.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I wonder if everyone's worked out that they're guaranteed a ticket on the first day. No need to be on at 9. Tomorrow I'd expect a queue

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Yet again no individual blocks available, just general admission.

Does this mean its a free for all on where to seat, or are the ticket office just going to allocate in order of time brought.

One of the advantages of being in the top tier was to select block on the first day of release, which was particularly relevant for certain grounds given restricted views or being stuck right in a corner.

I like to pick the middle block about half way up. Now tickets will be allocated, I suppose, in order of purchase, best seats first?

who decides? How do they know my choice of best? Whats the betting that the allocation will start at one corner of the away allocation and just follow on from there?

I can't remember any GA ticket sales last year. I can see this ending well! :lol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Purchased. Want to be nearer the front..... we could select last year.

Personally I’d prefer to hold putting them on until you can select the section you want to sit in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I like to pick the middle block about half way up. Now tickets will be allocated, I suppose, in order of purchase, best seats first?

who decides? How do they know my choice of best? Whats the betting that the allocation will start at one corner of the away allocation and just follow on from there?

I can't remember any GA ticket sales last year. I can see this ending well! :lol:

I don't understand why we have this massive backward step, last season was spot on, chose the block you wanted and if you didn't like the row you were given then log back in later in the day. No we have jumped back three years.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I don't understand why we have this massive backward step, last season was spot on, chose the block you wanted and if you didn't like the row you were given then log back in later in the day. No we have jumped back three years.

Ridiculous. Probably saves someone in the office transferring the seating plan system and setting up for us plebs to use. Alternatively, that what comes of selling tickets seven weeks in advance.
Are people happy with the seats you have now been allocated for Watford ?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Surely they haven't put them all on sale yet? 739 showing at the moment, and if people didn't have to queue this morning then they're either not all on sale or they've massively updated how much traffic the booking site can handle at once!

My mate doesn't have enough points at the moment, so in that usual position of wondering whether I should just get one for myself today to be safe, or risk it and try and get them both tomorrow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely they haven't put them all on sale yet? 739 showing at the moment, and if people didn't have to queue this morning then they're either not all on sale or they've massively updated how much traffic the booking site can handle at once!

My mate doesn't have enough points at the moment, so in that usual position of wondering whether I should just get one for myself today to be safe, or risk it and try and get them both tomorrow.

No game sold out in Tier 1 last year, so you'll be safe waiting for Tier 2 and getting in quick.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Ridiculous. Probably saves someone in the office transferring the seating plan system and setting up for us plebs to use. Alternatively, that what comes of selling tickets seven weeks in advance.
Are people happy with the seats you have now been allocated for Watford ?

Wouldn't know. Haven't received Watford tickets through the post yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here