Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Camera phone *****

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
There are exceptions. Two years ago I went to see the Springsteen "The River" tour a couple of times.

Two years ago!!!!!

The River Tour was 1980/81, I know as I saw him at the Brighton Centre in May 1981.

The more recent one, where he played the River in its entirety on the American dates should really be the River (reprise) Tour or the River (encore) Tour

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Two years ago!!!!!

The River Tour was 1980/81, I know as I saw him at the Brighton Centre in May 1981.

The more recent one, where he played the River in its entirety on the American dates should really be the River (reprise) Tour or the River (encore) Tour

Did he play the whole double album in sequential order back in 80/81? I may have seen him on that tour as well but I don't remember him doing anything like that.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So I just got home from a fantasic night watching a brilliant Bowie tribute act at Concord 2 however I can't show you any of it as i didn't record it on my phone.....cos I'm not a ****ing pleb. Why to grown adults feel the need to badly record a small piece of life rather than living it? Do they think they will ever watch it back? Do they think they can relive the moment that they basically missed the first time by watching it on a small screen and blocking the view of the people behind? The average age of the crowd tonight was ****ing old, surely grown adults are beyond this sort of childest behaviour.

And it's not like is a one off never to missed moment, it's a ****ing tribute act who will be back in a couple of months, and as good as they were if you want to listen again, play an original Bowie album which would be better.

Some people were dancing, singing, clapping and really enjoying themselves while others stood motionless phone aloft capturing a grainy, poor quality video of the back of someone else's head.

Wankers

I bet most of them left early..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here