Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I will return but I need a break after reading:-

"and shook up the Premier League" :ohmy:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Hahaha, poor deluded ********! I wonder what Hudds, Newcastle and Leicester fans have to say about copying their "model" :lolol:

And most of their support is absolutely lapping up this fantasy land bullsh*t. Unbelievable! :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hahaha, poor deluded ********! I wonder what Hudds, Newcastle and Leicester fans have to say about copying their "model" :lolol:

And most of their support is absolutely lapping up this fantasy land bullsh*t. Unbelievable! :lolol:
We both know it really isn't. :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My main takeaway from that HF "statement" is that it seems they want to turf far more people out of their seats than I had previously thought.

Yeah, that will go down well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My main takeaway from that HF "statement" is that it seems they want to turf far more people out of their seats than I had previously thought.

Yeah, that will go down well.

200+

Clearly deemed lesser supporters than themselves.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well, now we know that Palace’s Suberb form in the last few seasons has all been down to these spotty Herbert’s in the corner. 4 Premier League titles on the bounce, back to back European Cups, it all makes sense now. Unbeaten at home for 6 years, best record of any team , ever.

What a difference they have made.

Oh no, wait.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having just had a quick scan on twitter at the responses to their post, what they have successfully done is turn fan sentiment on Parish....

[tweet]1037051616443203586[/tweet]

...but they really do seem to be advocating that vast swathes of central seats in that stand are turned over to them and those that want to join them, and give absolutely no consideration at all to those who hold those seats and may not wish to move, beyond telling the club it's not difficult to move people and to give people a discount when they do.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Having just had a quick scan on twitter at the responses to their post, what they have successfully done is turn fan sentiment on Parish....

...but they really do seem to be advocating that vast swathes of central seats in that stand are turned over to them and those that want to join them, and give absolutely no consideration at all to those who hold those seats and may not wish to move, beyond telling the club it's not difficult to move people and to give people a discount when they do.

You're reading it wrong. They're inclusive - they mention that. They want to assimilate the other fans. Much nicer. It's all for the greater good, apparently.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well, I thought we'd reached the limits of how cringeworthy this can get but apparently there's still a bit of room there :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013

Love the sentiment of the lower holmesdale being a singing section. Very uncomfortable the current encumbrance being made or feeling forced to move from seats they have sat in for many years. HF have been very mindul in usage of the word inclusive. Whether any Brighton fans think they are spotty kids or not - the rest of the PL, pundits, commentators all put the atmosphere at Selhurst as one of the best, or used to. Really hope there can be a solution found. No hiding the fact atmosphere has dropped dramatically.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Why don't they just give lifetime seats to the hooded spotties in their spanking new stand when/if they build it?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Fortunately some Palace fans DO see through the vision...

http://cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=14418133&postcount=181 >>> "So, in conclusion, the concern that some fans are going to be forced out of the seats they've sat in for years and years; and end up with inferior seats and separated from their friends and family; remains. They are being told to lump it for the greater good.

I'm not surprised that the HF didn't cover that point in their glossy brochure."

http://cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=14418164&postcount=189 >>> "I'm sorry - but in the end this is just saying that there is likely to be a set of long term supporters who are end up losing out significantly from these proposals and are just going to have to lump it.

You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs; and maybe that's a price worth paying. But let's at least be honest about it."

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That’s incredible, absolutely incredible. New levels of delusion!

100 kids or grown men who should know better dressed with their hooky eBay SI / C-Company hoodies are a game changer, power house of the English leagues!!

The absolute state of them - it would be laughable if not so utterly tragic.

But, but they are world class support. They said so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here