Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Permatanned tossrag Simon Jordan has even joined in with support for the HF. But I think he may still be a tad bitter about the current owners judging by his location of "You can all **** off!".

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
In all seriousness, the Holmesdale Fanatics have played an absolute blinder here.

Not so long ago it seemed that a fair few Palace fans were against them as seemingly being a bit above their station, there seemed to be some resentment at supposed favourable treatment they received, and they'd upset a few with pyros at away games as well as hurting a few of their own at the Amex fixture.

They then left in a bit of a huff over the Summer, prompting many comments about how they weren't real fans if they just abandoned the club in such a way - "good riddance" etc.

However, after a couple of games where the dropping of pins was clearly audible at Selhurst for most of both games, and having had the piss taken out of them by Southampton fans for the non-atmosphere, many fans are now as good as begging them to come back, even if it means kicking some long-standing STHs out of their seats.

Whether through luck or judgement, there's been quite a remarkable uplift in their stock amongst the general Palace support, and it has put the ball firmly back in the court of Steve Parish et al.

A lot of their fans believe they lost to Southampton because of the Ultras not turning up, nothing at all to do with Zaha not playing.

I just looked it up, in 10 days time it will be exactly 2 years since Palace won a Premier League game without him but there not a one man team of course not.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Strange , seems like you can vote as many times as you like
Yes it's as if they don't care if you're a real Palace fan or not......

Apart from us, there are probably only about 500 people who've "signed" it. They've just done it loads of times.

It's pointless wankery, but what do you expect.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Oh yea, that's the beauty of it, basically we have hijacked the site with more to come later hopefully, just working on a few things that if they come off, could propel me into the all time greatest NSC poster. :whistle:

Jus a shame you can't see the names , or can you ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Oh yea, that's the beauty of it, basically we have hijacked the site with more to come later hopefully, just working on a few things that if they come off, could propel me into the all time greatest NSC poster. :whistle:

Just a shame you can't see the names , or can you ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yes it's as if they don't care if you're a real Palace fan or not......

Apart from us, there are probably only about 500 people who've "signed" it. They've just done it loads of times.

It's pointless wankery, but what do you expect.

But it is good fun to point at them and laugh (again). This can only go one of two ways now:

1) The HF get there own way and Blackmail Parish to get into Block E whilst pissing off long term supporters that have been there through the rough and the smooth and potentially Blackmailing Parish again when they out growing Block E and want D & F Blocks.

2) Parish stands firm and has empathy for the long term supporters that have been there through the rough and the smooth and blocks it with the HF and their 'World Famous Support' getting the hump and going to support their first team Spurs and Sellhurst becoming just a normal Prem Stadium with no atmosphere or soul like the rest of the Prem (their words no mine).:ffsparr:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
The Holmesdale fan forum is supplying plenty of good laughs; I like this exchange:

Originally posted by steph_eagle: Nice to see them lot on the coast care so much. 74 pages now

Terry Ven: Yes I had a look at that on north side chat, they think they are so funny taking the p1ss...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Will it take you to “the next level”?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here