Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Couldn't help but notice this thread after the post to the "Roy out" thread elsewhere: http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=276419

Many beautiful posts, including this one, answering a question about whether the Southampton fans were singing "Is this a library?"

"Yup. Twice. After the initial 10 mins there was singing at the rate of about 10 seconds every 10 minutes. Booing at the end of the game for the first time in a long while. Outsung by Southampton FFS. I think for the first time ever I could hear the player shouting at each other from row 30 in the AW.

Anyone who wasn’t sure if the atmosphere was worse without the HF, today was your proof. Absolutely embarrassingly shit. So pissed off."

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Couldn't help but notice this thread after the post to the "Roy out" thread elsewhere: http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=276419

Many beautiful posts, including this one, answering a question about whether the Southampton fans were singing "Is this a library?"

"Yup. Twice. After the initial 10 mins there was singing at the rate of about 10 seconds every 10 minutes. Booing at the end of the game for the first time in a long while. Outsung by Southampton FFS. I think for the first time ever I could hear the player shouting at each other from row 30 in the AW.

Anyone who wasn’t sure if the atmosphere was worse without the HF, today was your proof. Absolutely embarrassingly shit. So pissed off."

It's all kicking off on BBS as they argue about who is to blame, HF or the Board. Loads of posts asking for it to be sorted, but how can it be until the end of this season? Can't move people in the middle of the season? Can they?
Surprised to see the Hodgson out thread, some think they are now seeing the "England" Roy which doesn't bode well for them. Ah diddums!

Only Palace can go from a stable, positive end of season, to somehow create turmoil in a matter of weeks which could threaten their season! Brilliant!

This seems to be typical..

"He was getting lots of abuse from blocks x and w of the AW. All related to the use, or non-use, of subs.

There were also a few unsavoury moments in the AW with fans rowing with each other.

The unity has gone. It's not enjoyable any more."

And this:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85
Congrats to the "Fanatics" on proving their point. Hopefully they now **** off to another club who will give them the attention they crave oh so much just to drive the point home a little bit more.

Bunch of petulant spotty little scumbags.
-------
Pathetic. Yeah, they have proved a point, Selhurst is a ******* depression morgue without them and no marks like you revel in it "

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

That thread. My word. Every single post is pure GOLD. The festering cess pit that is Palace laid bare.

Wouldn't know where to start with reposting any of it as it's all so toxic. What a club.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That thread. My word. Every single post is pure GOLD. The festering cess pit that is Palace laid bare.

Wouldn't know where to start with reposting any of it as it's all so toxic. What a club.

Stan the Man has posted my favourite

b21e2aa925dee54b29bb8914f18dfa53.png

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Must leave looking at that shower of shit, but this did need a repost.....

"Roy said the injury came about after a ‘false movement’ from Wilf????

Anyone explain?'

Yes. I can explain. He fell over when no-one touched him. Standard.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Must leave looking at that shower of shit, but this did need a repost.....

"Roy said the injury came about after a ‘false movement’ from Wilf????

Anyone explain?'

Yes. I can explain. He fell over when no-one touched him. Standard.

I thought a "false movement" was when you rush to the bog, feeling like you are severely pressing cloth, sit down and let go an enormous, bowl-rumbling fart and realise that's all it was.

Sorry to derail a Palace thread with talk of farts and shit

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought a "false movement" was when you rush to the bog, feeling like you are severely pressing cloth, sit down and let go an enormous, bowl-rumbling fart and realise that's all it was.

Sorry to derail a Palace thread with talk of farts and shit
So basically Zaha sharted and was too embarrassed to play.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Oh that was fun breakfast reading! So many cereal chokingly good moments. The dressing room atmosphere is already spilling over to the stands and the internet. They can all ramp each other up nicely for another 9 months please. What a workplace it must be.

Oct 25, 2003
So wait, the “we’re the bestest fanz in da whole wide world” brand was so fragile that it only took the relocation of a few fans for it to completely crumble?

The rest of them aren’t capable of upkeeping the “most banging atmos the world has ever seen” then no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2 weeks without palace fans popping in to say hello. :down: :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's all kicking off on BBS as they argue about who is to blame, HF or the Board. Loads of posts asking for it to be sorted, but how can it be until the end of this season? Can't move people in the middle of the season? Can they?
Surprised to see the Hodgson out thread, some think they are now seeing the "England" Roy which doesn't bode well for them. Ah diddums!

Only Palace can go from a stable, positive end of season, to somehow create turmoil in a matter of weeks which could threaten their season! Brilliant!

This seems to be typical..

"He was getting lots of abuse from blocks x and w of the AW. All related to the use, or non-use, of subs.

There were also a few unsavoury moments in the AW with fans rowing with each other.

The unity has gone. It's not enjoyable any more."

And this:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85
Congrats to the "Fanatics" on proving their point. Hopefully they now **** off to another club who will give them the attention they crave oh so much just to drive the point home a little bit more.

Bunch of petulant spotty little scumbags.
-------
Pathetic. Yeah, they have proved a point, Selhurst is a ******* depression morgue without them and no marks like you revel in it "

The only problem with thread is were it not for Mitrovic's stupid handball it wouldn't look too dissimilar to NSC right now.
As it is we're not too far away.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
So wait, the “we’re the bestest fanz in da whole wide world” brand was so fragile that it only took the relocation of a few fans for it to completely crumble?

The rest of them aren’t capable of upkeeping the “most banging atmos the world has ever seen” then no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant isn't it? General recognition now that this atmosphere they had (if euro trash woah woah bang bang bang is one) was down to a bunch that are so fickle that they withdraw their support as soon as they don't get it all their own way.

The club absolutely pandered to them from start to finish, so desperate were they for some form of atmosphere. First dibs on away tickets, choice of seat for away games, immunity from the club for all and any anti-social/criminal activity. Absolute joke of a club and support base, comical to the extreme. The icing on the cake being the huge salary paid out of desperation to their one player that avoids guaranteed relegation.

They will implode when they are relegated like never before and this time, maybe just maybe they will be made to pay.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
So not only are they a one man team on the pitch but essentially a one man team off it. And that one man is a small group of self entitled, youtube copycat teenage *****tains?

And they say they're not a laughing stock?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Potters outfitters must be well pissed off about all this , projected sales of back to school black hoodies are at a all time low in the south london area .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here