Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely they must have realised by now that half the signatures are from Brighton fans or are they just enjoying the high numbers.

From the 30-second look I did last night, they were all patting each other on the back at the fantastic response that the board would be unable to ignore.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
From the 30-second look I did last night, they were all patting each other on the back at the fantastic response that the board would be unable to ignore.

I'd love to be there the first time one of them gets to actually read the names submitted (or gets their mum to) :lolol:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
But like, what are they going to say? We had a totally uncontrolled web form which got THOUSANDS of clicks.This is clear evidence that we are right and that you need to listen to us!

So amateur.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Its funny on their site that the overseas fans see this as an excellent idea considering it don't effect them. The HF is a badge to Palace and if they lose it they will be the same as the rest of us poorly supported Prem Teams with no atmosphere or soul.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

And from the thread on Holmesdale.net (where they are still knocking lumps out of each other over this issue)......

Doesn't look elitist IMO. Looks like multiple supporters groups backing the inclusive proposal.

2K people liked the HF statement on twitter

Nearly 5k signed the petition.

They need quite a few more to catch up with the 320,000 who signed the petition to abolish the tampon tax.

As a matter of interest I wonder how many of the nearly 5,000 were genuine Palace supporters and of them I wonder how many signed it multiple times

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Could this backfire? Does anyone ever read the names ?

It can't backfire as it's meaningless.

They can get 1,000,000 "signatories" but it doesn't change the fact that half of their fans are completely against the HF (the gist from skimming those threads) and if people don't want to move seats then they don't have to.

Also, when you can write any old shit in those boxes and do it as many times as you like, then what relevance does the number of clicks they've had have?

Carry on! :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Mark Bright's Tongue has joined the cause. He doesn't have a regular location in the ground so he put his home location. The little village of Charmings Bottom.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here